By EVE DAWES
November 1st 2021
Glute Exercises to Fire Up Your Booty In The Gym
4 Sets | 12-15 Reps of each exercise
1. Barbell Deadlifts
• Feet hip width apart. • Keep a slight bend in your knees. • Engage your core & keep a neutral spine
2. Dumbbell Step Backs
• Feet hip width apart. • Keep knees pointing forward • Get as low as you can without rounding your back
3. Glute Wide Cable Squat
• Wide foot stance | Toes turn out slightly • Keep knees tracking in line with toes • Go as low as possible without losing form
4. Hypers With Glute Squeeze
• Squeeze glutes for 2 seconds at the top. • Don't come up so far that your back over arches.
5. Single Leg Push Down
• Push through your heels • Don't lean forward to avoid using bodyweight & engage glutes instead.
6. Abduction Machine | Outer Glutes
• Lean forward & make sure you're feeling it on your outer glutes (abductors). • Keep core engaged
Don't forget to...
Ok, maybe not like this! More like this: • Perform 10-30 seconds of static stretches of your glutes, hamstrings & lower back