Free Chocolate Protein Martini Recipe | A Chocolate Lovers Dream
Chocolate martini recipe: these delicious ultimate chocolate martinis make a delicious end to a meal. Normally they come fat and empty calorie laden but this alcoholic protein shake recipe is so good because it’s dairy free and has the added bonus of having protein. So instead of an empty calorie chocolate martini recipe, it actually has benefits! If you’re looking for a pinnacle whipped vodka recipe this is a great vodka to use in this martini as it keeps it sweet.
I’m guilty to say I like a drink but finding a ‘clean’ low calorie mixer if you don’t like soda water is challenging. Which led me to think
“How can I make healthy, skinny versions of my favorite cocktails?”
It’s why I started creating my own cocktails such as this low carb and low fat chocolate martini recipe that’s dairy-free and high in protein. Since protein shakes are part of my daily diet and I have a passion for chocolate martini’s I decided what better than to combine the two as an alcoholic protein shake recipe.
Besides the protein powder, the only additional calories and sugar are from the clear dairy free alcohol. This ultimate chocolate martini recipe is also filling, which means it doesn’t give you the munchies like most alcoholic drinks do and one is enough*. Plus this is a super easy, 1 step recipe anyone can make!
Alcoholic protein shake recipes | Dairy-free low carb protein chocolate martini recipe
*Always drink responsibly
Ultimate Chocolate Martini Recipe
- 1 scoop Hydro-whey Chocolate protein powder (you could also use vanilla if you don’t like chocolate).
- 1.5 US fl oz (44ml) single shot or 3.0 fl oz (89ml) vodka. I like Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka.
- 1 cup of ice (use a little water & less ice for a thinner drink).
- Throw everything in a blender and blend until it has a milkshake like consistency.
- Either serve short in a martini glass or blend with more water and serve long as an ‘adult’ shake.
- Try garnishing it with cinnamon or coconut, serve, put your feet up or grab a drinking partner and enjoy!
Ultimate Chocolate Martini Recipe Tips
I use hydro-whey protein to keep it lower in carbohydrates and fat for this chocolate martini recipe but you could use your favorite or turn it into a night cap by using a casein protein powder.
Try this low calorie chocolate protein martini recipe out and let me know what you think in the comments below.
More skinny martini recipes
Check out the rest of the skinny cocktail recipes. Have a favorite cocktail you want me to create a skinny version of? Just let me know