Glamour & Gains luxury lifestyle & fashion blog | Your source for inspiration, fashion & style
Glamour & Gains is a trend forecasting fashion & luxury lifestyle blog. Sharing all of the latest runway trends and how to make them work in real life from designer to luxe for less. Glamour is for my love of glamorous fashion and style. Gains is from my days competing as a WBFF Pro Diva and personal trainer, as an entrepreneur, and wife. It’s for all of the gains I want all of us to make in all areas of our lives.
Find & follow me here
Lifestyle & Luxury Fashion Blog
The luxury fashion blog for style inspiration, beauty and travel alongside luxe for less style through a glamorous lens. I wanted to create a luxury lifestyle blog that has it all! Covering:
- The most wanted items
- The latest trends | What’s trending now
- Curated shopping guides with the best places to shop
- Fashion hauls | Both luxury and best for budget
- Gorgeous lookbooks for outfit inspiration
- Endless posts for fashion and style inspiration
- Cruelty free makeup and beauty tutorials
- Workouts, health and fitness tips
- Luxury travel guides
I wanted to create the best fashion blog for those who like to mix both designer and luxe for less style. This luxury lifestyle blog makes designer looks accessible. With a mix of both high and low options, there’s style inspiration for everyone. Because sometimes you want to splurge on a coveted piece and other times a savvy sale purchase feels good. Follow me on Shop.LTK to easily shop all of my looks from this style blog and Instagram.
What’s on Glamour & Gains fashion & lifestyle blog
- Fashion & style blog: The best luxury fashion blog to showcase outfits for all budgets that are wearable. Style inspiration plus reviews on sizing, how to style tip, quality, where to get it and high and low price versions. Including luxury, high street and some fast fashion brands.
- Cruelty-free beauty & skincare: reviews, what works and what doesn’t, and interviews with the pros.
- Luxury travel: I work hard to play hard and have always loved traveling, exploring the world and different cultures. I share my travel itineraries and favorite spots around the world including hotels, restaurants, tours, how to get around and shopping tips.
- Fitness: No equipment workouts, recipes and realistic fitness tips that have worked for my clients and I. That have helped us get in shape and stay in shape. Because finding the balance isn’t always easy, especially when the wine and chocolate’s calling.
Eve Dawes | WBFF Pro |Mrs. England 2021
Fitness pro, Founder of Dawes Custom cosmetics, pageant queen and judge, lover of travel, health, fitness, cruelty-free beauty & feminine fashion.
Graduate of London Studio Centre; I danced worldwide, modeled & won my WBFF Pro Bikini Diva status in 2015. Travel, health, fitness, beauty and fashion have always been a way of life for me.
Why create a luxury lifestyle blog?
Glamour and Gains started as a fitness blog, as the advice with blogging was always to ‘find your niche’. But this didn’t work for me, it didn’t feel authentic and I felt like I was missing huge chunks of my life and what keeps it balanced.
I’m not a workout machine and I’m not all fitness. I love wine, cake, nachos, glamorous fashion and style, hair, makeup and luxury travel. I added it all together to share everything I love in life and have expertise in. So here it all is: an accessible luxury fashion blog, that also covers luxury travel, cruelty-free beauty, health and fitness all in 1 place. Find your style inspiration here.
Glamour and Gains Blog Categories
Cruelty Free Beauty
Curated cruelty-free beauty products, reviews & interviews with beauty experts sharing their top beauty tips. As the Founder of Dawes Cosmetics luxury cruelty-free cosmetics I have a holistic approach to health & beauty.
Dawes Custom Cosmetics Est. 2018, includes custom lipsticks, a ready-to-wear vegan collection & our best selling lip plumper, all made in the USA.
Spill The Tea Podcast
Staying true to my British roots, I have a fortnightly beauty, fitness and fashion segment B.F.F on ‘Spill The Tea Live’ which airs every Tuesday at 10amPST/6pm GMT.’
I share fashion and style inspiration, cruelty-free beauty tips, workouts, and the occasional cocktail recipe. If you miss the live show, don’t worry, you’ll be able to find my segments on here after it airs live.
We’re a little Brit different, and we’re about to Spill The Tea, so let’s have a cuppa and a natter!Spill The Tea
Luxury Fashion X Luxe For Less Fashion
I don’t like to play favorites but it’s a tough call between fashion and travel. I’ve always loved playing dress up, even from a very young age. I was a performer from the age of 3 and a professional ballerina for 10 years which is probably where my love of feminine styles comes from. I went on to collaborate with the New York dress company Faviana as Ms. Faviana creating beauty and fashion YouTube content for their style channel. My husband and I run a sorority clothing company and I’m both a pageant queen and coach, helping women with their wardrobe selection.
My style is very much a mix of high street and designer. Mixing luxury brands with all of the luxe for less looks that I can find. Because, who doesn’t love a sale!
With glamorous styles, everyday fashion, and comfy loungewear, you’ll find lots of different styles, trends and fashions in the fashion blog section, whatever you’re looking for. All with shoppable links to the best prices and styles I can find from trending now pieces to classic styles.
What would a luxury lifestyle blog be without a luxury travel guide section.
Work hard, play harder. Luxury travel guides around Europe, Bora Bora, South America, Australia and beyond.
Be inspired and plan your next dream vacation with these travel itineraries, luxury hotel reviews, the best restaurants, rooftop bars, places to watch sunset, shop, and explore.
With lots of packing and points (United, Citi Card, Marriott Bonvoy) tips, it’s never too early to start planning.