The shiny new Las Vegas Raiders Stadium is ready and as beautiful as promised. Here’s what you need to know
The Allegiant stadium Las Vegas is open and ready for the new season. As season ticket holders we got to explore and enjoy the stadium before it’s open for the new season. My custom lipstick lab is just around the corner from the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium so I got to see it through the entire construction phase over the last couple of years. The Las Vegas Raiders new stadium has so many cool aspects like having the worlds tallest 3D printed statue, the retractable windows overlooking the Vegas strip and the roll-in grass field.
If you’re not a football fan or can’t get tickets to a game, there are other ways to see inside the stadium from booking tickets to other concerts or a behind the scenes tour (more details below).
Allegiant stadium – Las Vegas Raiders stadium inside peek
I’ve been waiting to explore the Allegiant stadium ever since we got our PSL‘s* and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s always fun to explore places when they’re shiny and new and not packed full of people. Although, packed out game days are going to be a blast too. The stadium holds 65,000 people so the atmosphere is going to be incredible, especially after 2 years of waiting.
You won’t go hungry or thirsty inside the Raiders new stadium as there’s so many options. What’s cool about the Allegiant Stadium concessions is that there’s a lot of Las Vegas local restaurants like FukuBurger, BBQ Mexicana, Rollin Smoke, Graffiti Bao, and Holsteins. The prices are pretty reasonable for stadium food and drink too.
The bar with the best view is obviously the main bar that’s in front of the Al Davis Memorial torch. From here you can see both the Las Vegas strip and the entire field.
Las Vegas Raiders stadium inside behind the scenes tour
If you want to see the Las Vegas Raiders inside, you can visit the Allegiant stadium for a stadium tour. Allegiant stadium offers 75 minute behind the scene tours to the public.
There’s a couple of options from immersive tours which include the private suites, clubs, locker rooms and broadcast booth to upgraded tours with drinks at the center bar with panoramic views of the Las Vegas strip and Allegiant stadium interior.
Tickets are available 5 weeks in advance and book up fast so if you’re planning on visiting Vegas make sure to book as soon as the date you want is released.
16 interesting facts about the Raiders new stadium
- The Allegiant Stadium is made of over 28,000 tons of structural steel which makes it heavier than the statue of liberty.
- There are 44 escalators which make getting around the stadium and to all of the concessions and exits easy.
- There are 2200 TV’s in the stadium so you can always see the game.
- The Al Davis Memorial Torch is worlds tallest 3D printed statue at 85 feet tall.
- 100 yards of turf.
- The sliding field tray weighs 19 million lbs.
- The sliding field tray weighs 19,000,000 lbs and is nearly as heavy as the Eiffel Tower (the Paris not Las Vegas version).
- 105,000 cubic yards of concrete.
- Tours of the Las Vegas Raiders stadium inside are available 5 weeks in advance.
- There is 1 official site to buy tickets to Raiders games and concerts but they’re also available on most ticket resale websites.
- The stadium seats 65,000 people.
- The Allegiant Stadium cost nearly $2 billion to build.
- It’s 1.8 million square ft.
- 482,000 structural bolts were used in it’s construction.
- More than 12,000 people were involved in the Las Vegas Raiders stadium design and construction.
- It took more than 6 million hours of labor to build.
Booking tickets to games and events at the Allegiant Stadium
There is only 1 official site to buy tickets to Raiders games and concerts but they’re also available on most ticket resale websites.
What’s a PSL*?
PSL stands for personal seat license (not pumpkin spice latte which google will bring up as the result). It’s a paid license for a specific seat in a stadium and that entitles the owner the right to buy season tickets for that seat. The PSL holder can sell their seat license if and when they no longer wish to purchase season tickets.
What you need to know before you go to Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas
A few things to know before you go to a Raiders game, event or Allegiant Stadium tour.
If you’re a season ticket holder Allegiant Stadium offers Raiders season parking passes which are good for Raiders games only. They’re accessed digitally via the official Raiders app (see below).
If you only want a single-game parking pass, they need to be pre-purchased on the SpotHero app. There is the ability to pay for parking when you get there but it’s based on availability so I wouldn’t risk chancing it. There is ADA and accessible parking which requires a valid ADA placard or a valid ADA license plate.
For PSL Holders with oversized vehicles interested in a season RV parking pass, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Suite and Loge Owners who are arriving by Limosine, you must be pre-approved for to be able to use the drop off lanes by your designated premium service representative.
Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Small clutch bags, 4.5” x 6.5” x 2” can be taken into the stadium with one of the approved clear bagsAllegiant Stadium
Allegiant Stadium Gate Opening Times
For Raiders games, VIP entries are 3 hours prior to kick off, plenty of time for pregaming. For all other entries, it’s 2 hours before kick off. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff for UNLV football games. The opening times vary for all other major events so check your specific events opening times.
Download the free Raiders + Allegiant Stadium app
Official Raiders updates
What to Wear to A Raiders Game
Football games mean representing so dress up and show up since you know everyone else will be. My jacket was custom made for my Nevada State costume at Mrs United States but there’s lots of super cute women’s Raiders apparel, customizable jerseys, Mens Raiders gear and unisex options.
You won’t need sunglasses as although the roof translucent, it’s designed to protect both the players and fans from the summer heat and sun.
Women’s Raiders Apparel
I really like the one piece bathing suit I’d wear as a bodysuit with jean shorts and sneakers. Normally I’m freezing but it’s actually pretty warm in the stadium, so a t-shirt and shorts with a light jacket or tank top with leggings or jeans will be fine for the summer months. I definitely recommend wearing flats as it’s a big stadium to walk around.
Men’s Raiders Clothing
If you don’t have a favorite player, these game jerseys can be customized with whatever name you like.
- Dioriviera perfume review – scent of endless summer or waste of money?
- Christian Dior sunglasses review & shopping guide | Everything you need to know
- 8 Luxury Items Worth Investing In | My Most Used Designer Must Haves
- 30 best Herringbone coats for women & how to style them
- 40 black dress outfit ideas from work to casual to glam