Your ultimate women’s blazer shopping guide. The blazer styles to buy! From classic styles to the blazers in fashion now.
The best women’s blazers and blazer brands are all about style and quality. Whether it’s a women’s designer blazer or affordable brand. I have so many in my closet as they’re such a wardrobe staple that I wear with everything from jeans to dresses. If you’re blazer shopping and on the hunt for the perfect blazer, fit and style these are some of the most popular women’s blazers, my personal favorite separates, and blazer matching sets. As well as the styles to shop for, when to splurge and when to save. The best women’s blazer brands and styles from wardrobe basics perfect for work to statement pieces and current trends.
This best women’s blazers shopping guide post contains affiliate links which do not affect the price to you in anyway.
Most most popular women’s blazers styles
One of the most popular women’s blazers and one of the most sought after is obviously Balmain’s gold button double breasted jacket. However, you definitely don’t need to splurge to find a flattering, stylish option. Some popular blazer styles to build your collection from include:
- Double breasted blazers.
- Structured styles with shoulder pads.
- Open front blazers that don’t fasten.
- Cropped styles are great for layering over cocktail dresses or with jeans.
- Cape blazers always look stylish.
- Bouclé blazers for a luxe, classic look.
- Oversized, less structured blazers if your styles more laid back.
- Choose single button blazers wisely as they can look a bit dated.
- Wrap tie blazers for a more fashion forward, flattering style.
Now for the best blazer brands…
Which brand has the best blazers for women
There are lots of great brands that do blazers but these are my top picks for the best womens blazer brands and why:
- Best womens blazers for feminine styles Assignment.
- Best for budget blazers Bardot.
- Best shorts and blazers sets Camila Coelho.
- Best for fashion & value River Island.
- Best designer blazer brands for women: Gucci and Balmain.
- Best for mid-price classic styles Veronica Beard & Karen Millen.
- Best for statement & trending pieces NBD.
- Best for basics and workwear Express women’s blazers.
- Best double-breasted designer blazers Balmain.
Best women’s blazers shopping guide
If you’re looking for the perfect women’s blazer but are wondering which brand has the best blazers, what style to buy, what’s in style, I’m going to try to answer all of your questions in this blazer haul of all of my favorite blazers. As well as some styling tips and outfit inspo.
I wear blazers and jeans more often than not, so I have a a lot of experience with different brands from designer to affordable, best for budget brands.
The women’s blazers in this video:
These are the blazers and blazer brands in this video and my closet.
- Assignment blazers and dresses.
- Bardot blazer and dress matching set.
- Camila Coelho oversized blazer and shorts sets.
- Pink double-breasted blazer with ruched sleeves River Island. This high street brand is great for fashion & value.
- NBD statement piece leather blazer.
- Express white open front blazer. They’re a great brand for office wear and sales.
- Karen Millen white double breasted blazer (classic style & quality).
- My women’s Gucci blazer is vintage but they have lots of stunning styles in their current collection.
- Veronica Beard blazers.
- Balmain blazers for a high-quality, statement blazer worth the splurge.
Shop the best women’s blazers
These 45 best women’s blazers range from designer to affordable brands, classic to trendy statement pieces, and everyday wardrobe basics. As well as the most popular women’s blazers trending now.
Because they’re such a classic piece, they’re an item worth spending as much as your budget allows for a high-quality blazer that will last. For a sleek look, go for a more tailored style. For a fashion-forward look, cropped styles and gold accents are in right now.
There are so many various styles and different shapes that there’s a style for whatever your fashion aesthetic and whatever the occasion. Pro blazer shopping tip: if you’re not a fan of constantly running to the dry cleaners check the care instructions before you hit add to cart.
What blazer styles should I buy?
There are a few blazer styles that are great wardrobe basics and that will always be in style. If you’re blazer shopping and want a classic, versatile blazer go for:
- Double breasted gold button styles.
- Boucle or tweed.
- A cape blazer to layer over dresses.
- A crop blazer.
A classic, double breasted blazer is probably the best women’s blazers to start or build your collection with. If you splurge on one style, make it this classic style. Balmain carries some of the best women’s blazers for this style but for luxe for less, Veronica Beard and Karen Millen are also great quality and value.
Get on the crop trend with this crop black tweed jacket blazer. This is not only a classic but a blazer style that’s very much in fashion right now.
Are blazers still in fashion?
Womens blazers are very much still in fashion. Especially matching sets, double breasted styles and cropped iterations.
10 ways to style women’s blazers
It can be easy to get into a rut of how to style blazers so think outside of just jeans or suits. There are so many ways to style them for all seasons to get the most CPW from them. Whether you’re looking to elevate a casual look or for a more dressy outfit, these are some ways to get more wear out of your blazers:
- Casual chic: A blazer, t-shirt and jeans.
- For dinner or more formal occasions: Add a cape blazer over your dress for extra warmth.
- Summer casual: Blazer + jean shorts are perfect for the warmer months.
- Fashionable & coordinated: matching blazer and shorts set.
- On trend: layer a womens blazer over a crop top.
- Feminine blazer outfit: with mini skirts.
- Street style: an oversize fit blazer with sneakers and a graphic tee and your favorite pair of jeans.
- Everyday wear: skinny jeans with a classic white t-shirt, blazer and pumps or knee-high boots will always be a classic outfit.
- Winter blazer outfit: layer a blazer over a classic sweatshirt like Anine Bing’s casual styles.
- Wear a longer length style with leggings for a relaxed silhouette.
More ways to style women’s blazers
The blazer’s trending now and how to style them.