Formal and casual pink blazers of all shade you’ll want to wear now
These womens pink blazers, whether they’re light pink, dark pink or a hot pink blazer add so much more life and femininity to a look than a white or black blazer. When it comes to fashion and wardrobe essentials a blazer will always be on the list. It’s one of those wardrobe essentials that makes even a t-shirt and jeans look put together and polished. Especially double breasted blazers.
Pink blazers make great layering pieces whether it’s a double breasted blazer or more casual oversized style. I think most of us own at least a white and black one but a light pink blazer or vibrant hot pink stands out from the crowd and is less corporate.
A beautifully stylish way to add color to your wardrobe
As always I’ve rounded up both investment pieces and affordable options of women’s pink blazers for all budgets. As well as different styles for different tastes but all on trend. From double breasted blazers that Balmain made popular again with both luxe and luxe for less options.
Use the code TULIP at checkout to get 10% off if you shop the Revolve blazers from this list.
17 Best Women’s Pink Blazers
There’s more laid back less structured looks for weekend casual and cropped pink blazers that are trending now. I tend to shop at the same few stores as I know I can trust the quality and love their shipping and returns policies but I also try and support a few smaller brands as well. I just updated this post with new arrivals (Fall ’21) as a lot had sold out. I’ll keep refreshing it as I know how annoying clicking on sold out styles is.
Best designer pink blazers
- Hot night out | This super glam fuchsia pink satin blazer is stunning. If you want a more of a pop of color and glam style this is it.
- The single-breasted winter blazer | This blazers made from wool. The more fitted cut and not too bright pink hue makes this Alexander Mcqueen style perfect for work.
- The statement jacket | This is not your average womens pink blazer. I love how different this style is with it’s salmon pink color and hot pink trim. It’s on sale for 50% off so if you like it, get it now.
- Double breasted virgin wool blazer | A sharp longer length blazer by Giuseppe Di Morabito with flap pockets and the most stunning crystal embellishment. This jacket is a definite conversation starter.
- Feminine 2 tone white and light pink blazer | This is such a pretty and unique style that’s so lady like and absolutely gorgeous. It’s also on sale for 40% off.
- Classic Balmain | Balmains iconic double breasted blazer has been copied by so many other brands but you can’t beat this designers quality and cut. The new season rose pink jacket has gold tone front zip fastening pockets instead of last seasons flap style.
- It’s a wrap! Belted wrap blazers have been all over Instagram for 2021. It’s such a flattering style and this rose quartz shade of pink pretty much suits everyone. It’d be great for cooler summer evenings or with the matching shorts for everyday chic.
Best pink blazers under $300
- Single breasted classic | If you’re not a fan of gold buttons or double breasted styles and want a simple, structured, classic style this is one of Revolves best sellers.
- Pink Pop! | This womens pink blazer is an easy style to dress up or down if you don’t have a specific occasion in mind. I love it as the 3 piece set (see photo).
- Back to Work | This draped puff sleeve boucle blazer is such a modern classic. It also has a matching skirt available if you’re looking for an outfit for work. Sizing runs a little big so I tend to size down in this brand.
- Crop it! | The crop trend is sticking around. A crop blazer is an easier way to wear it for most of us than a crop top or bralette. This tweed baby pink blazer looks way more expensive than it is and also has matching shorts.
- Best for budget blush pink blazer | This double breasted blazer is under $50 and the color is versatile enough to go with pretty much anything from your palest distressed jeans to your black leather pants.
- The casual bright pink blazer | I actually really like Topshop clothing. I grew up with this brand in England and the sizing and qualities always consistent. Size up for a more relaxed, oversized casual look.
- Sexiest pink blazer | If I needed another pink blazer it’d be this one. In fact, in the time it took me to write this post I’d bought it (pics to come). Go check out the sexy open back on this one! It’s stunning for going out and would look amazing with bare legs and knee high boots, or strappy sandals, or left undone over a black or white crop coord set.
- The ultra femme baby pink blazer | If you’re a fan of puff sleeves this casual blazer has the cutest shoulders and sleeves. The light pink denim jacket is perfect for Spring Summer 2022.
- For the glam queen | This pink satin double breasted blazer is one of the dressiest styles on here and perfect for going out. It’s another style that’s on sale as you know I love a good sale. The gold chain belt is detachable if you want a less glam look or if gold isn’t your thing.
- Best for Summer | This casual pink 100% cotton blazer is a total steal and the perfect lightweight jacket for summer.
This womens pink blazer is always on repeat. It took me forever to find it last year and it keeps going out of stock. But you can bookmark their site and check back for restocks or shop one of these alternatives. Pink works both for Winter (to brighten an all black outfit) and for Summer over a little summer dress or jean shorts.
ASOS pink blazer try on haul and review
I shop a lot from ASOS as they have a lot of choice, plus free shipping and returns. As well as affordable British brands I grew up with like River Island, Top Shop and Miss Selfridge. They’re great places for seasonal fashion pieces as I tend to prefer to save splurging for classics that will last. However, a double breasted blazer is a classic style that will last you season to season and is worth investing in, especially in colors like black and white that won’t date.
The 3 pink blazers in the video
- Double breasted hot pink blazer.
- Casual Dusty light pink blazer (no buttons).
- Light pink Satin belted blazer sold out | 2 similar options: Similar & Similar pink satin blazer, just add a belt.
Connect with me
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.