Formal and casual pink blazers of all shades for making a statement
Womens pink blazers, whether they’re light pink, dark pink, fuchsia or a hot pink blazer add so much more life and femininity to a look than white or black blazers. Plus you can’t have escaped noticing that pink is majorly IN right now. When it comes to fashion and wardrobe essentials a blazer will always be on the list. It’s one of those wardrobe essentials that makes even a t-shirt and jeans look put together and polished. Especially double breasted blazers which work well in a professional environment or coordinated pink blazer outfits as matching sets are so in. Here’s some of the best pink blazers and blazer sets to jump on the pink trend.
This post contains affiliate links.
Pink blazers make great layering pieces even just with the most basic tops, whether it’s a double breasted blazer or more casual oversized style. I think most of us own at least a white and black one but a vibrant hot pink blazer or light pink stands out from the crowd and is less corporate. The latest versions are brighter than ever and easy to create monochromatic looks with for an on trend look.
Pink blazer sets
Pink blazer sets make putting together a coordinated outfit easy. Blazer sets don’t have to mean work wear. Look for cut-outs, oversized jackets, luxe fabrics like satin for Spring Summer or relaxed virgin wool styles for Winter. As well as cute blazer and shorts or dress sets for more fashion forward looks that say anything but office.
This fuchsia/hot pink blazer and shorts set runs true to size in the shorts but I sized down to a XXS in the jacket and it still has that boxy, oversized look. The high waisted shorts have the cutest front button detailing. Just add tights and boots for Fall/Winter.
Another pink blazer and dress set as you know how much I love my pink! This one’s from Bardot and there’s also a matching skirt if you prefer skirts to dresses. What I love about this one is how high waisted it is. So you can have the cut out feature but it still covers most of your stomach. It’s a great set for a Spring or Summer wedding guest.
The best pink blazers for a beautifully stylish way to add color to your wardrobe
As always I’ve rounded up both investment pieces and affordable options of women’s light pink to hot pink blazers for all budgets. As well as different styles including casual, vacation pink blazer outfits and work appropriate structured looks for different tastes.
All of these styles are on trend. From double breasted blazers that Balmain made popular again with both luxe and luxe for less options. I’ve also added the cutest womens pink blazer outfits as matching sets making getting dressed so easy and are right on trend.
45 Best Women’s Pink Blazers
There’s more laid back, less structured looks for weekend casual and cropped pink blazers that are trending. I tend to shop at the same few stores as I know I can trust the quality and love their shipping and returns policies but I also try and support a few smaller brands as well.
I just updated this post with new arrivals as a lot had sold out. I’ll keep refreshing it as I know how annoying clicking on sold out styles is.
Best designer pink blazers
- Hot night out | This super glam hot pink satin fuchsia blazer is stunning. If you want a more of a pop of color and glam style this is it.
- The single-breasted womens pink blazer | This Dolce & Gabbana blazer’s more fitted cut and not too bright pink hue makes this style just as perfect for work as it does for off duty in jeans.
- The designer statement jacket | This is not your average womens pink blazer. I love how different this style is with its asymmetric hem, pocket details and light pink color. This structured style could be worn as a jacket or blazer.
- Double breasted hot pink blazer | A sharp, fitted, longer length blazer by Alexander McQueen with flap pockets and the contrasting black buttons.
- Feminine belted light pink blazer | This is such a pretty pink style that’s so lady like with it’s gold accent belt and is absolutely gorgeous.
- Classic Balmain | Balmain’s iconic double breasted blazer has been copied by so many other brands but you can’t beat this designers quality and cut. Their new season rose pink jacket has gold tone front zip fastening pockets instead of last seasons flap style. It’s on sale with 30% off and selling out fast!
- It’s a wrap! Belted wrap blazers have been all over Instagram and are still in style for 2022. It’s such a flattering style and this hot pink blazer pretty much suits everyone. This Balmain double breasted jacket would be great over a dress or with jeans for everyday chic.
Best pink blazers under $300
- Single breasted classic pink blazer outfit | If you’re not a fan of gold buttons or double breasted styles and want a simple, structured, classic style this is one of Revolves best sellers and also has matching pants available.
- Pink Pop! | This womens pink blazer outfit is an easy style to dress up or down if you don’t have a specific occasion in mind. I love it as the 3 piece set (see photo).
- Back to Work | This Forever 21 double breasted blazer is such a modern classic. It also has a matching pants available if you’re looking for an outfit for work. I find sizing runs true to size in this brand. It’s also on sale for under $50!
- Crop it! | The crop trend is sticking around. A crop blazer is an easier way to wear it for most of us than a crop top or bralette. This tweed baby pink blazer looks way more expensive than it is and it’s on sale! It also has a matching crop top, shorts, skirt and dress all sold separately, so you can mix and match. and also has a matching skirt.
- Light pink blazer | This belted blazer is under $150 and the color is versatile enough to go with pretty much anything from your palest distressed jeans to your black leather pants. There’s also a matching bralette and pants to complete your pink blazer outfit.
- Long length casual bright pink blazer and pants on sale. ASOS EDITION sizing and quality always seems to stay consistent. If you’re looking for a more relaxed, oversized casual look, this oversized blazer and wide legs pant set is it.
- Sexy satin pink blazer outfit | If you’re looking for a dressy, satin pink blazer this is a brilliant find for under $150. There’s a matching pink satin bralette and pants and it’d be stunning for going out. It would look amazing with a mini skirt or jeans with platforms or strappy sandals. If that’s too matchy matchy, wear it over a black or white crop coord set or mini dress. Shop the outfit at Lord & Taylor.
- The ultra femme hot pink blazer | If you’re a fan of feathers and sparkly buttons this glam blazer has the most stunning feather trimmed cuffs that are so on trend for 2022. It’s perfect for a glam night out this Spring and Summer.
- Hot pink blazer set | This oversized boyfriend blazer and matching high waisted shorts are one of the most comfortable and fashion forward, everyday styles on here. It looks just as cute with sneakers or slides as it does with heels.
- This satin hot pink blazer is on sale! It’s also part of a pink satin pant suit if you’re looking for a matching set.
My Top Pink Blazer Picks
The double breasted womens pink blazer I’m wearing is always on repeat. It took me forever to find it last year and it keeps going out of stock so I’ve tried to link to lots of alternatives above. I also tend to wear my bouclé tweed pink blazer and dress set a lot in the Summer and am now onto my hot pink blazer and shorts set for the Fall and Winter as I love it with matching mules or chunky boots.
Pink works both for Winter (to brighten an all black outfit) and for Summer over a little summer dress or jean shorts.
Are pink blazers in style 2023
Yes absolutely. Blazers are a classic that will always be part of our wardrobe but what makes them in or out of fashion depends on the cut and how you style them. Pink is still very much in fashion for 2023 including hot pink, pastel pink and metallic pink.
How to style pink blazers
One of the many things I love about blazers besides being able to throw them over a summer dress when the AC’s too high out is how versatile they are. For 2023 style yours with wide leg pants, low slung jeans and a baby tee or bralette, as a matching set, with a mini skirt or skort, or buttoned up as a top for a sexy pink blazer outfit.
ASOS pink blazer try on haul and review
I shop a lot from ASOS as they have a lot of choice, plus free shipping and returns. As well as affordable British brands I grew up with like River Island, Top Shop and Miss Selfridge. They’re great places for seasonal fashion pieces as I tend to prefer to save splurging for classics that will last.
However, a double breasted blazer is a classic style that will last you season to season and is worth investing in, especially in colors like black and white that won’t date.
The 3 styles in the video
- Double breasted hot pink blazer.
- Casual Dusty light pink blazer (no buttons).
- Light pink Satin belted blazer sold out.
Connect with me
Follow for more daily fashion and style inspiration.