Women’s Designer Coats Worth the Investment
Womens designer coats and jackets are one of those investments worth making as Winter coats are the staple of every woman’s Winter wardrobe. These classic womens designer winter coats make are stylish, functional, warm and elegant. Make a statement in these gorgeous winter coats, which are the most fashionable styles and perfect if you’re looking for something more luxe and long lasting. I’ve rounded up the most stylish designer coats, single and double breasted styles, flattering belted coats, statement jackets and trench coats that are totally lust worthy and would elevate any look. A lot of these designer coats for women are on sale to stock up on your favorite designer(s) this Winter.
This post contains affiliate links.
These fashion picks of the best womens designer coats includes the latest Fendi coat and a Balmain classic double breasted black designer winter coat. Plus scroll down for trending designer coats on sale for under $1000 that are selling out fast!
Top 21 Women’s Designer Coats
These are the most splurge worthy womens designer coats from classic black double breasted coats to structured jacket du jour styles from these designers this season.
- Fendi coat with monogramming. This most wanted trench coat is selling out fast.
- Prada double breasted coat in an elegant charcoal grey.
- Black Balmain double breasted womens designer coat.
- Alexander McQueen gold button double breasted white coat.
- Classic style: Max Mara double breasted cashmere oatmeal coat.
- Balecianga hourglass wool gabardine coat for the most flattering hourglass shape.
- Balenciaga white leather belted designer trench coat.
- Smythe black and white Herringbone single breasted coat is classic long jacket on my favorites list.
- Veronica Beard sophisticated black double breasted military coat. If you’re not a gold person, this women’s designer jacket has silver buttons.
- Victoria Beckham black single breasted, virgin wool coat for a sleek silhouette.
- Valentino fuchsia V Logo long designer coat is the on trend designer coat to wear this season. This coat keeps selling out everywhere so I’m sharing it from a few places: Net-A-Porter, My Theresa, 24S, Selfridges
- Max & Co pink wool runway coat. A fraction of the price of the pink Valentino coat but just as statement making and on trend.
- Saint Laurent elegant, long black women’s designer coat. If you’re looking for a dressier style this is it.
- Gucci GG belted black wool coat.
- Gucci faux fur and red patent belted coat. The ultimate statement maker.
- Fendi belted black wool designer winter coat.
- Moncler if you’re looking for a warm, technical womens designer coat, Moncler’s padded black technical jacket is worth checking out.
- Balmain beige double breasted wool cashmere coat is a pure classic!
- Sportmax double breasted black long virgin wool coat. Shop on MyTheresa.
- Max Mara white double breasted women’s designer coat is an elegant, crisp white option. Just don’t plan on walking with coffee in it!
- Ralph Lauren red and black plaid trench coat couldn’t be more perfect for a festive designer Winter coat.
- Patrizia Pepe red double breasted wool coat.
Shop the womens designer coats edit
If you’re wanted to wear a color this year, red coats are the ultimate statement making coat and are more versatile than pink. As much as I love pink, red is more classic and won’t go out of fashion as fast but still makes just as much of an impact. This Patrizia Pepe coat is sold out but I’ve linked their new season version below.
This is the women’s designer coat on my favorites this year. I’m tending to gravitate away from black coats this year in favor of bright colors or styles with more interest. It’s still a classic you can wear year after year and that goes with everything but it’s just that little bit different.
Womens designer coats on sale now for under $1000
The best womens coats I found in this seasons designer coat sale with some up to 70% off. There’s very limited sizes and stock in some of them so they’ll sell out fast.
Women’s designer Winter coats
Let me know your favorite style of winter coat in the comments and I’ll work on creating a style guide for it.
If you’re looking for something more budget friendly than womens designer winter coats, I’ve searched for the 5 best coats under $200.
More in Winter fashion & style
- Top 5 Stylish Women’s Winter Coats Under $200 | The Neutrals
- Fall Winter Fashion Trends | Affordable Neutrals and Style Inspo
- Designer Clothes For Less 12 Tips You Need to Know
- Designer Bag Buying Guide | 11 Questions You Need to Ask