Jabra Elite Earbuds – Hit or Miss?
Jabra earbuds have been my go to for the last several years. The Jabra Elite Sport wireless bluetooth headphones are one of the 2 models of Jabra headphones I own. The others are the Jabra Elite 75t but I use the Elite Sport for my workouts instead of the Jabra Elite 75t. This is mainly because of the heart rate tracker, fitness app and the shape of these bluetooth headphones.
Jabra Earbuds Review | Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Earbuds
I’m not just impressed by the sound and comfort of the Jabra elite sport wireless bluetooth headphones but also by their fitness app. The Jabra app makes training fun and easy to track by monitoring your heart rate directly from the headphones and training time. The Jabra Elite Sport also sync with your Peloton for both music and your heart rate monitor.
You can also take calls using Jabra earbuds so I’ve been using them as my microphone and headphones when training online clients. It means that I can move away from the phone and still hear them and be heard clearly.
What are the main benefits of Jabra Elite Sport wireless bluetooth headphones?
How to pair Jabra Earbuds and Headphones
It’s really simple to pair any models of the the bluetooth Jabra earbuds and headphones. All you have to do is:
- Charge your earbuds before you start.
- Ensure your phones bluetooth is on.
- Press and hold the multi-function button on the right earbud until the LED light flashes blue to show it’s in pairing mode.
- Tap to select your Jabra earbuds in your bluetooth devices settings on your phone to pair the earbuds and your phone.
How to take your fitness training up a notch using the Jabra app
What are the benefits of Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones and App
Some of the benefits of Jabra wireless earbuds and the app are:
- The Jabra earbuds come with different size silicone or comply foam earpieces to get the perfect fit for you. I tested these do plyometrics and they stayed put in my little ears.
- 13.5 hour battery life. This makes them great for long haul flights, or for when you just forget to charge them.
- You can track your workouts using the Jabra App: Their app counts reps, steps, calories, HR, and training intensity. Click the link to see all of the features.
- Find my headphones feature: this is great if you lose them, or if they’re stolen
- They come with a 3 year warranty
- They’re waterproof and sweat proof, making them ideal for outdoor all-weather runners and cyclists or those who sweat a lot!
- Affordable: At under $200 these are a lot more reasonable than some of the other name brands or over ear headphones.
Shop for Jabra latest earbuds & headphones