Last Updated on September 28, 2023 by Eve Dawes
Is Fashionphile Legit? Here’s my buying experience
Fashionphile reviews have been happening more and more on my YouTube channel as I’ve got really into shopping here over the last year. Beware, it can get addictive! Especially if you’re following items and get sale alerts like I do as I love a good sale find. One of the most common questions asked is “Is Fashionphile legit?” I’ll get to that. If you’re thinking of buying or selling pre owned luxury bags, jewelry or accessories, keep reading.
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s everything I’ve learned about Fashionphile for ultra luxury pre-loved pieces after over a year of shopping from their site with pre owned luxury brands such as Dior and Chanel. You can filter by condition from giftable to very good.
My 1st Fashionphile Purchase | Dior shoes review
These Dior shoes were my very first purchase from Fashionphile. They were described as being in very good condition but honestly, they looked basically brand new to me besides not having the original shoe box and the tiniest marks on the soles.
Fashionphile Chanel bag haul
This is my most recent Fashionphile review haul. What I like about this company is that they allow up to 10 free returns a year. After that you pay return shipping which is totally fair.
When I’m spending this much on a new or pre owned luxury handbags I want to be able to see it in person as there’s a lot you can’t tell from a photo. I want to be able feel it, see how structured or slouchy it is and see it on my frame. As a lot of luxury bags drown as I’m petite.
Fashionphile Review & Lady Dior Bag Unboxing
It took me forever to find the perfect shade of beige handbag on Fashionphile (not too dark, brown or yellow), with gold hardware that wasn’t patent leather. As well as choose the size. This is the bag I ended up with, how it compared to the description on Fashionphile.com and why I kept it.
Fashionphile Review & Unboxing Google Web Stories
A 60 second Fashionphile review plus how to set sale alerts.
Fashionphile Review Pros & Cons
There are lots of Fashionphile pros whether you’re buying or selling and honestly, not many cons unless you’re not US based. Then it’s a case of the cost of shipping and paying for returns but that’s to be expected.
I’ll add or make edits to this Fashionphile review if anything changes with the company or my shopping experience with them.
These are some of the reasons I love shopping for designer bags, shoes, jewelry and accessories from Fashionphile:
- Lots of pre owned luxury brands and products to choose from.
- New inventory added daily.
- Photos and descriptions are really accurate.
- Complimentary personal shoppers: You can email their personal shoppers for more photos and to answer any questions you have about the product you’re eyeing.
- You can follow items to make them easy to find and to get sale alerts.
- See how many other people are following the item to get an idea of how likely it is to sell out & how quickly you need to snap it up.
- Fashionphile.com is an easy site to navigate, filter and narrow down the results to exactly what you’re looking for.
- Free shipping and free returns.
- All items are guaranteed authentic and come with a lifetime authenticity guarantee.
- You can set alerts for sales and back in stock alerts. As products sell out fast once they go on sale.
- Fashionphile refresh: You can resell back to them for up to a year after purchase for a percentage of the purchase price.
- Get new item alerts. Add your keyword, desired condition and max price and set alerts for when what you’re looking for comes in stock.
- You can see where an item is located which is normally either in Carlsbad California or New York City.
- They carry hundreds of designer brands including Hermes, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
Honestly, there really aren’t many unless you’re buying from outside the United States.
- It’s highly addictive, especially when you get a sale alert email for an item on your wishlist.
- Free shipping only applies within the United States.
- Fashionphile does not cover any shipping costs and/or customs/taxes for international returns on pre owned luxury purchases.
Is Fashionphile legit
Does Fashionphile sell authentic? Yes! All items you buy from Fashionphile come with shipping tracking information for proof of delivery. As well as a lifetime authenticity guarantee. If you’re not 100% happy send it back.
Shop my Fashionphile favorites
Some of the items I’m following right now. I love the white and gold Hermes earrings as I have the bracelet and like coordinated looks. I’m also loving the Balenciaga hourglass bag as high shine is in right now and the more glam the better.
Is Fashionphile a good website | Fashionphile Review Summary
Fashionphile is my favorite used luxury goods website. As it’s so easy to use, to follow items and to set alerts for when specific pieces come in, go on sale or come back in stock. I also love their variety, range of designer brands, quality, how often they get new inventory, sales and return policy.
FASHIONPHILE has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 16,669 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.Site Jabber
Follow for more daily fashion & style inspiration
Follow for daily fashion inspiration, sale alerts, reviews and behind the scenes with my fur babies who allows like to help with the mail unboxings. If I’ve missed a question you want answered in my Fashionphile review, send me a message on IG so I can add the answer here.
Don’t forget to subscribe for weekly insider discount codes.
More Fashionphile and designer brand reviews
Some of the pieces I’ve bought from Fashionphile and other designer boutiques: