The prettiest Easter dresses to make the best dressed list
Easter dresses this year are prettier than ever, probably because we’re all excited for an excuse to dress up. These Easter dresses include super feminine and gorgeous more upscale dressier looks to more casual Easter dresses for whatever your holiday plans are. I get that a lot of us just went through/are going through financial hardships but still want a pretty new Easter outfit. This easter dress edit starts at $20.40 and they’re all under $200.
If It’s too cold to wear a dress on Easter where you live, layer with a blazer, tights and boots. I’ve added a couple of these layering pieces for colder weather if you’re going to church or out for Easter brunch. These pastel and colorful Easter dresses can also be used for Spring and Summer weddings or date night. Pair with nude, white or pastel pumps or nude strappy sandals if you have the weather for it!
All of these dresses are from stores that offer free 2 shipping, express shipping for $10 or next day delivery for $19-24. Order today to make sure you get your Easter dress in time!
Easter Dress Edit | 15 Fashion Forward Easter Dresses
- If you’re looking for a slinky and comfortable Easter dress, this orchid pink satin ruched halter neck maxi dress is glamorous and feminine. Sizing runs true to size.
- Another pink dress but Easter calls for pretty pastels or colors that are playful and pop without looking like an Easter egg. This halter cross over front tulle maxi dress in rose pink is etherial and super flattering on the shoulders. Plus it’s on sale for under $35 (was $108).
- I love hot pink for a youthful look and you can’t wear this color and not feel happy. It’s another dress I found on sale for $20.40 (was $60).
- If your styles more classic and elegant this beautiful fitted halter neck champagne dress is stunning.
- Whimsical, playful, feminine, etherial and on sale. This chiffon dress checks all of the boxes. If I had children, I’d be twirling around the house all day with them in this one. The halter and belt give this a gorgeous silhouette and you can always loosen the belt after lunch. It’s selling out fast and there’s only US 10‘s left, so if that’s you, snap it up while you can.
- If you want to make an entrance, this orange ruched halter neck maxi dress will definitely do that. High impact, fashion forward and beautifully draped at the body with a fitted waist.
- For a more casual look, this yellow maxi dress would also be great for vacation and allows for lots of eating while still be utterly gorgeous.
- If you’re going to an Easter service, this classy ivory dress is perfect.
- If you’re not afraid of showing leg this floral and colorful mini dress is so playful and pretty. It might not be appropriate for church but definitely brunch. I love the neckline and hemline.
- For my floral fans, Misa’s long sleeve, etherial maxi dress will leave them breathless. It’s only left in size XS as it’s on sale for 50% off.
- The most ladylike Easter dress on this list. This blue and yellow floral, cap sleeve midi dress is fully lined with puff cap sleeves and adjustable back criss cross straps. This brand tends to run true to size and they have XS-L in stock.
- Another gorgeous 1/2 sleeve maxi dress, the puff sleeves keep this fashion forward and the button fastenings at the front means you can be demure for church and family dinners and unbuttoned more for other times of the day.
- If Easters more casual, this loose, flowy pink maxi dress is an easy to throw on, feminine option.
- If it’s a bit cooler where you are and you still want to wear an Easter dress, wear this long sleeve floral mini dress with knee high or over the knee boats and a jacket.
- This long sleeve, boho, white dress made from organic cotton is one you can wear on repeat all Summer long. This dress can be dressed up or down, worn on vacation and has a flattering waist tie.
Happy Easter to everyone celebrating. Tag me in your Easter outfits on Instagram #glamourandgains @petitefashionfiles I can’t wait to see and share your pics xo
This post contains affiliate links for dresses and Easter outfits that don’t cause any effect to the price to you.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.