Jaw dropping feminine wedding dresses for brides who want something a little or lot sexier for their big day
SeSexy wedding dresses that will leave your husband to be speechless when he first sees you on your wedding day. If you’re looking for beautiful sexy wedding dresses for 2022, whether you’re having a Vegas wedding, looking for a sexy beach wedding dress or just want to break from the traditional wedding gown, these sexy wedding dresses create stunning bridal looks! These are the best styles from short to long gowns, see through wedding dresses to revealing wedding dresses to the more demure and elegant styles for 2022. If Mr. Dawes and I ever do a vow renewal ceremony in Las Vegas, I’d be walking down the aisle, even if it’s at the Elvis chapel, in one of these white gowns.
These are the sexy wedding dresses (not slutty) to wear in 2022 -2023 if you want the guests to leave remembering the stunning gown you wore.
A sexy wedding gown to me means still being elegant and feminine even if it’s a more revealing wedding dress. It’s a little skin with a plunging v-neckline, thigh-high slit or illusion detail, accenting your favorite body parts in all the right places, or how it’s cut and draped. It’s about feeling confident. There’s nothing sexier than a confident woman. Whether that’s a low back or backless dress, slinky body hugging satin slip dress, high slits in the skirt, illusion cutouts or a curve-accentuating sexy bridal gown.
Best sexy wedding dresses 2021 – 2022 | Jaw dropping bridal gowns
These ultra feminine, beautiful sexy wedding dresses are confidence boosting and flattering. Because they’re not your traditional style they can be worn again for ‘All White’ parties, galas, etc. Some are more risqué and revealing wedding dresses and some are more beachy for those looking for sexy beach wedding dresses. So that you can find the perfect style that feels more like you and your dream dress for your location. There’s so many bridal designers out there that it can be overwhelming. I created this shortlist to make finding the sexy bridal style for you easier.
One of the designer wedding gowns by Tarik Ediz in the edit below is 84% off and under $150. I wore one of his beautiful white gowns as my formal gown for Mrs. United States. I chose this high neck, backless style as it made me feel so elegant, was a little bit different, was elongating as I’m petite, and fit like a glove. Plus it had a sexy back. It’d be perfect for the modern bride. Excuse the massive white platforms, they’re definitely not what I suggest wearing for your wedding but I have to cheat my height a lot in pageants lol.
Whether it’s your wedding gown or red carpet dress, if it doesn’t have horsehair and the hem or train isn’t sitting right, have your tailor add horsehair to the hem so that it falls better. It also helps to hold its shape, rather than the train getting twisted up. It’s pretty easy for them to do and makes a huge difference.
Find your sexy wedding dress
Beautiful sexy wedding dresses for your special day that wow!
- This white floral lace mermaid silhouette dress by Tarik Ediz with a medium length train has the most beautiful back and plunging neckline. This bridal look is one of my favorites and remains classy while being sexy.
- A lace up back embroidered white dress that would be stunning for a beach wedding. The dainty spaghetti straps and lace are so feminine and a fresh take on a wedding dress. Sizes are selling out fast as it’s only $228.
- It doesn’t get much more unique and whimsical than this feathered wedding dress. If your individual style is ultra feminine and fashion forward this deep v-neckline sexy designer wedding dress is perfect.
- This sheer illusion gown is a total knockout with its bustier style corset. The sweetheart neckline on this fitted and flare gown is for the sexy bold bride who’s looking for a see through wedding dress.
- This backless gown with its detailed lace and detachable train is one of the more unique styles. It’s perfect to show off sexy shoulder blades and go from the ceremony to the dance floor.
- Bronx and Banco always make sexy, unique styles and this lace wedding dress checks all of those boxes. It’s a thoroughly modern take on a wedding gown.
- Bronx and Banco do it again with this white one shoulder maxi dress. It strikes the perfect balance of elegant, sexy and statement making with its oversized bow on the shoulder.
- If you don’t want to wear white, this vanilla trumpet dress with delicate beading is one of the sexiest wedding dresses. With sheer long sleeves, this isn’t about how much skin you show but about a beautiful curve hugging style that can’t help but boost confidence.
- The most see through gown of these wedding dresses. Made from sheer lace and beaded all over. This fit and flare silhouette, open back dress is jaw dropping and memorable.
- A sophisticated, glamorous wedding dress with beads, dangling studs, a neckline that plunges all the way down to your waist. As well as a detachable train for extra drama and volume.
- Sherri Hill is known for her feminine fashionable evening wear and this embellished wedding dress is proof. The fitted sheath silhouette and low classic v-neckline make this a favorite sexy wedding dress but is sexy in a subtle way that is so chic and elegant.
- A classic high neck wedding dress for the modern bride that wants a sexy edge to her style and that would flatter and elongate petite figures.
- Dress designer Tarik Ediz hit it out of the park again with this sheer open back dress with dainty buttons and illusion applique lace. This dress is for confident brides who want to take their bridal look to the next level.
- This dress is totally serving bridal fashion week looks. The sweetheart neckline, asymmetric beaded skirt and thigh-high slit are a fashion forward, new take on sexy wedding dresses. Available in sizes US0-18.
- For the thoroughly modern bride who wants a classic designer. This Saint Laurent white silk dress is giving me total goddess vibes. With its tassled belt ties, plunging neckline and flowing silhouette this would be the best dress for a beach wedding.
- An elegant halter dress from dress designer Mac Duggal. With its floor sweeping length and thigh high slit its easy to see why this wedding dress belongs in this collection of sexy wedding dresses.
- Sometimes simple is just as sexy. This understated white satin dress in luxe silk with spaghetti straps is figure hugging and feels so good on.
- It wouldn’t be a wedding dress edit without Vera Wang. What’s so unique about this ball gown wedding dress is the sheer elements and balance of structured and voluminous.
- It’s called the Unexpected Gown for good reason. It’s one of the more revealing wedding dresses with its high side slits, backless style and delicate lace inserts. Whether you’re a bride or going on the red carpet this white maxi dress has the ‘it’ factor.
- This is the white gown I’m wearing in the photos. It’s beautifully boned so that it stays up. It also has the highest leg slit and a really unusual asymmetrical off the shoulder, on the shoulder neckline. This floor sweeping sexy wedding dress works both for land and beach weddings and is under $400.
- A sexy couture gown that’s so unique in both the fabric and cut. The off shoulder cap sleeves are ever so flattering and the sequin details highlight this dress. A sexy side slit, floor length a-line overskirt and stunning sweep train make this an impressive sexy dress for the most fashionable of brides.
- One of the classiest most elegant styles of these sexy wedding dresses. This one shoulder gown is made in Italy, fitted to perfection, slightly flared and has a gorgeous floral detail on the shoulder.
- The only open back satin maxi slip dress you need to see! This flawless sleek style isn’t the most revealing of wedding dresses but it has sexy lingerie inspired details and a seductive open back with tie details.
- A strapless silk gown with the most flattering corset and fitted waist. Made from luxurious silk that hugs your body in all the right places.
- Last but not least, this most glamorous of backless dresses and bridal gowns is feather trimmed and has a glittering metallic silhouette that is so in for 2021-2022. If you don’t want to wear white, it also comes in lilac.
For more fashion and daily outfit inspo
More wedding fashion and style for brides and wedding guests
Complete your wedding day look with the perfect pair of nude heels. If you have a dress code in mind for your wedding guests or they’ve asked for help, these gorgeous outfits are fashion forward and flattering for family members and friends. Some of them can also be used as bridesmaid dresses for those of you who want fashion forward bridesmaids.
This post contains affiliate links that don’t affect the price you pay in any way.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.