Outfit ideas & showstopping sexy dresses for the day and night on the Las Vegas strip, casinos & clubs
Las Vegas outfit ideas for whatever you have planned for your nights out on the strip. Where else in the World can be be as glam and sexy as the Las Vegas strip! As well as take a little bit more of a risk with your fashion choices. If you’re wondering what to wear in Vegas I’ve rounded up the best outfits for you. I was Mrs. Nevada so know all about sparkles and glamour and keeping it classy while sexy in Sin City. Yes, there are days when you’ll want to pack comfortable shoes and casual outfits but for day clubs, fine dining restaurants and night clubs it’s an excuse to put on your most fabulous killer outfit and high heels. Baring in mind a lot of clubs have strict dress codes these are my top picks for the perfect dresses and sexy outfits for your bachelorette party, fancy dinner and nights out. There’s a separate edit for Vegas pool party outfits as that’s a different look entirely!
This post contains affiliate links.
Sexy Vegas Dress
A corset or bustier dress is always a flattering choice and the ruching on this one makes it more flattering than a lot of satin mini dresses. Add a sparkly bag and killer heels to complete this Vegas outfit.
25 sexy Vegas outfits and dresses | Every outfit you could ever need
Sexy Vegas outfits are pretty easy to shop for right now. As sheer dresses are a big trend and the holiday season means lots of sparkly cocktail dresses are in the stores. If you’re looking for something easier to pull off than sheer dresses, open backs, thigh high leg slits and slinky bodycon dresses can be just as sexy as showing a lot of skin. Cliché but sometimes less is more.
Long Sleeve Sparkly Cocktail Dress
A sparkly long sleeve mini dress is perfect for the cooler months or inside in the AC during the Summer months. This one comes in a couple of colors and is a total showstopper due to all of the sparkles and figure hugging fit.
Use code SARAHFLINT-BAEVE for $50 off your 1st pair of Sarah Flint shoes.
These are some of my favorite pieces from sexy Vegas dresses to more formal attire to wear on your trip. A lot of these dresses come in lots of different colors, not just the ones shown.
If you’re going from a formal event, dinner or work trip event to going out in something sexier, you can always throw a fitted blazer over the top of your outfit to make it more appropriate. Without having to trek back to your hotel room to do a whole outfit change.
Pro Las Vegas outfits tips
I’ve lived in Vegas for 10 years, these are my top tips for a night out on the strip.
- Since Vegas casinos and resorts are so vast and always involve a lot of walking it’s always a good idea to keep a pair of foldable flats in your bag. There’s always that one pair of heels we’ve forgotten to break in or haven’t taken swollen feet in the Vegas heat into account. No one wants to end up barefoot in Vegas.
- If you’re packing clear heels be sure to bring baby powder. So your feet don’t end up a hot, sweaty mess.
- Always check the dress code. A lot of restaurants, bars, clubs and even casinos have strict dress codes they enforce.
- Plan your underwear. Some of these sexy dresses might require double sided tape, nipple coverups and seamless underwear so be sure to plan in advance to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions! Been there, done that!
- Pack a pair of foldable flats to avoid unnecessary pain or going barefoot.
- Vegas casinos and hotels tend to crank their AC so always plan on taking some kind of coverup with you if you tend to run cold.
Shop the what to wear in Vegas edit
From designer to luxe for less, super sexy to modestly sexy. These are the most stunningly perfect dresses and outfits to wear in Las Vegas.
Don’t forget the accessories
Accessories like shoes, purses and jewelry can make or break an outfit. These are the most fabulous accessories to complete your Vegas outfit for a head to toe look that wows. I’ve also included some fold up flats to throw in your bag so you don’t end up having to suffer with painful feet at the end of the night! They may not be the prettiest shoes but look a whole lot better than bare feet!
12 Sexy & romantic things to do in Vegas
If you’re looking for romantic ideas for Vegas, these are the perfect spots and sexy things to do in Vegas:
- Eiffel Tower restaurants, Paris with views of the Bellagio fountains.
- Romantic gondola rides at the Venetian.
- Renew your vows.
- Book a spa day and romantic couples massage.
- BLACKOUT Dining in the Dark.
- Hot air balloon ride.
- Horseback riding.
- Sunset helicopter tour.
- Drinks at a speakeasy like the Laundry room or Mob museum.
- Drinks with a view at Alle Lounge on 66 at Resorts World, Legacy Club at Circa, Skyfall Lounge at Delano or SkyBar at the Waldorf Astoria.
- See a sexy Burlesque show.
- Visit the Erotic Heritage Museum.
More Las Vegas outfit ideas & things to do
Have a great time xo