Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by Eve Dawes
Outfit ideas & show stopping sexy dresses for day and night on the Las Vegas strip, casinos & clubs
Las Vegas outfit ideas for whatever you have planned for your Vegas trip and nights out on the strip. Where else in the World can you be as glam and bring out your sexy side as on the Las Vegas strip! As well as take a little bit more of a risk with your fashion choices. If you’re wondering what to wear in Vegas I’ve rounded up the best outfits for Vegas. I was Mrs. Nevada so know all about sparkles and glamour and keeping it classy while sexy in Sin City. Yes, there are days when you’ll want to pack comfortable shoes and casual outfits but for day clubs, fine dining restaurants and night clubs it’s an excuse to put on your most fabulous killer outfit and high heels. Baring in mind a lot of clubs have strict dress codes these are my top picks for the perfect dresses and sexy outfits to add to your Vegas packing list for your bachelorette party, fancy dinner and nights out. There’s a separate edit for Vegas pool party outfits and daytime outfits as that’s a different look entirely!
This post contains affiliate links.
Sexy Vegas Dress
If you’re looking for sexy club dresses, a corset or bustier dress is always a flattering choice and the ruching on this one makes it more flattering than a lot of satin mini dresses. Add a sparkly bag and killer heels to complete this Vegas outfit.
Revolve offers free shipping and returns if you’re torn between a few styles or sizes and want to be able to try them on.
25 sexy Vegas outfits and dresses | Every outfit you could ever need
Sexy Vegas outfits are pretty easy to shop for right now. Some of the best options for Vegas dress ideas are from Revolve and ASOS who always have a lot of sexy vegas dress styles at a variety of price points. Yes you can get away with black jeans, nice pants or simple black dresses and a nice pair of heels but part of the fun of going on vacation is being able to dress up. My husband and I always dress up for date night here. We’d rather be the most overdressed than underdressed people at dinner or the bar.
Sheer dresses and sparkly cocktail dresses are a big trend and always in style in Vegas. Sheer dresses over a cute swimsuit can also double up as festival outfits. If you’re looking for something easier to pull off than sheer dresses, consider an open back style, thigh high leg slits or a slinky bodycon dress which can be just as sexy as showing a lot of skin. Cliché but sometimes less is more.
The best way to dress in Vegas is in layers. For most months consider bringing a light jacket, leather jacket, stylish cardigan or scarf as the casinos and resorts in the city of sin tend to be pretty cold any time of year. For Winter months you can always layer sexy dresses over tights.
Long Sleeve Sparkly Cocktail Dress
A sparkly long sleeve mini dress is a great option that’s perfect for the cooler months or inside in the air conditioning during the Summer months. This one comes in a couple of colors and is a total showstopper due to all of the sparkles and figure hugging fit. It works for both dinner and shows.
Use code SARAHFLINT-BAEVE for $50 off your 1st pair of Sarah Flint shoes.
These are some of my favorite pieces from sexy Vegas dresses to more formal attire for a black tie event or Vegas wedding guest to wear on your trip. A lot of these dresses come in lots of different colors, not just the ones shown.
If you’re going from a formal event, dinner or work trip event to going out in something sexier, you can always throw a fitted blazer over the top of your outfit to make it more appropriate. Without having to trek back to your hotel room to do a whole outfit change.
Pro Las Vegas outfits tips
I’ve lived in Vegas for 10 years, these are my top tips for a night out on the strip.
- Since Vegas casinos and resorts are so vast and always involve a lot of walking it’s always a good idea to keep a pair of foldable flats or comfortable sandals in your bag. There’s always that one pair of heels we’ve forgotten to break in or haven’t taken swollen feet in the Vegas heat into account. No one wants to end up barefoot in Vegas.
- If you’re packing clear heels be sure to bring baby powder. So your feet don’t end up a hot, sweaty mess in the high temperatures Vegas is known for.
- Always check the official dress code of wherever you’re going on their website for the most up to date information. A lot of restaurants, bars, Las Vegas nightclubs and even casinos have strict dress codes they enforce where a pair of jeans won’t cut it.
- Plan your underwear. Some of these sexy dresses might require double sided tape, nipple coverups and seamless underwear so be sure to plan in advance to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions! Been there, done that!
- Pack a pair of foldable flats to avoid unnecessary pain or going barefoot.
- Vegas casinos and hotels tend to crank their AC so always plan on taking some kind of coverup with you if you tend to run cold.
- If you’re bringing new shoes be sure to break them in first. You don’t want to get blisters on your first day and be in agony for the rest of your trip. Make sure your man does the same with his dress shoes!
- You might want to avoid solid black in the summer, especially if you’re planning on dining on an outside patio. White or bright colors do much better at reflecting the sun and heat.
- Sneakers even box fresh white sneakers won’t cut it at a lot of fine dining establishments. So save those for the day and go for a pair of fabulous statement heels in the evening. Just make sure you can walk in them. Especially after a few drinks!
- Vegas dress has got a lot more casual over the years but if you like an excuse to dress up like I do, go for it! That dress deserves to see the light of day and not just get stuck hanging in your closet.
Shop the what to wear in Vegas edit
Find your perfect dress! From designer to luxe for less, super sexy to modestly sexy these are the most stunningly perfect dresses and outfits whatever your body type to wear in Las Vegas. If you’re looking for daytime wear or a more casual look for Vegas check out the what to wear to a Vegas pool party edit.
Complete your sexy Vegas outfit
Accessories like shoes, purses, jewelry and the right underwear can make or break an outfit. Whether you’re looking for fabulous and fun accessories or a statement piece to complete your Vegas outfit for a head to toe look that wows. I’ve also included some fold up flats to throw in your bag that are more convenient to carry around than comfortable sneakers so you don’t end up having to suffer with painful feet at the end of the night! They may not be the prettiest shoes but look a whole lot better than bare feet!
Don’t forget the right underwear. VPL and straps can quickly turn what would be a sexy Vegas outfit into trashy or unflattering territory. It also gets pretty windy in Vegas a lot of the year so if you’re wearing a looser skirt or revealing top, booty shorts, nipple coverups and double sided tape are all a good thing to have on hand.
12 Sexy & romantic things to do in Vegas
If you’re looking for romantic ideas for Vegas, these are the perfect spots and sexy things to do in Vegas:
- Eiffel Tower restaurants, Paris with views of the Bellagio fountains. Casual clothes won’t cut it here so through on a slinky bodycon dress or sparkly little number with your favorite heels.
- Romantic gondola rides at the Venetian.
- Renew your vows.
- Book a spa day and romantic couples massage. Forget your sexy dresses for this one and snuggle up in their luxe robes.
- BLACKOUT Dining in the Dark.
- Hot air balloon ride. The best time to go is at sunrise or sunset.
- Horseback riding. A great place to do this is at Red Rock.
- Sunset helicopter tour.
- Drinks at a speakeasy like the Laundry room or Mob museum.
- Drinks with a view at Alle Lounge on 66 at Resorts World, Legacy Club at Circa, Skyfall Lounge at Delano or SkyBar at the Waldorf Astoria.
- See a sexy Burlesque show.
- Visit the Erotic Heritage Museum.
More Las Vegas outfit ideas & things to do
For more fashion and Vegas style.
Have a great time xo