Black joggers and how to wear them 11 ways
How to wear joggers so they look stylish and not frumpy and work for all occasions. Joggers are probably the most versatile fashion trend right now but how do you wear joggers so they look more stylish and less frumpy? I’m sharing some fashion inspo on how to style joggers with 11 ways to wear joggers aka this years fashion essential: faux leather pants. Black joggers are so easy to dress up for date night or down for running around. As well as the fact they’re amazingly comfortable.
How to Style Joggers | Styling Guide Content
- Black joggers and how to wear them 11 ways
- How to wear joggers for all occasions
- What are joggers?
- Why black faux leather pants are a wardrobe essential
- How to wear joggers | 11 ways to style black faux leather pants for all occasions
- Shop the black faux leather pants and all of the outfits
- Black faux leather pants and joggers
- The Tops
- The Shoes and Accessories
- How to wear joggers | How do you style them?
- Subscribe for more fashion and style Vlogs
- How do you style your joggers and faux leather pants
How to wear joggers for all occasions
I think these black joggers are about to become my most worn clothing and I hope you’ll find something you love in this how to style joggers video! These are the faux leather version from Femme Luxe (gifted) that I’m wearing for all 11 looks.
I’m 5’2″ which is why they’re longer on me than the model and I sized up for a more relaxed fit. You don’t want to size up too much that they look sloppy, they should still taper at your ankles and sit above your shoes.
What are joggers?
What are joggers and what’s the difference between joggers and sweatpants? If you’re here you probably already know! But technically joggers and sweatpants aren’t the same thing. Joggers are made to be cooler, are generally made from lighter material and were originally made for running. Whereas sweatpants are warmer and designed to make you sweat. Both types are designed for comfort and practicality.
Nowadays it’s more of a reference to them being the cooler, more fashion forward version of sweatpants. Joggers have an elasticated ankle which is great for us petite women so they don’t drag on the floor. If you’re going for the luxe athleisure trend in 2021, joggers are going to be more fashion forward and have a more stylish silhouette to work with than sweatpants.
Why black faux leather pants are a wardrobe essential
Black leather pants are my new favorite fashion item. They’re super comfortable, versatile and I’m all about having pockets in my clothes. How to wear joggers comes down to what occasion you’re wearing them for and your personal style. They can be dressed up with heels for a date night outfit or going out look, worn as a work outfit, or made super casual for everyday. So if you’re wondering what to wear and how to style joggers, these black leather trousers work for pretty much for any occasion!
How to wear joggers | 11 ways to style black faux leather pants for all occasions
- Monochromatic winter outfit . Monochrome outfits will always be in style and this all black look keeps it simple and classic. The puff sleeves are staying in trend in 2021.
- Spring outfit white cami and pants (I found as close as I could to my Gucci bag and Louboutin pumps as I’ve had mine a while). Simple and fresh for Spring 2021.
- Brunch outfit and the elasticated waist is great for eating out.
- Casual outfit + sunglasses
- Athleisure outfit and black baseball cap options starting at $2.
- Weekend look black crop sweatshirt. A crop sweatshirt is easy to throw on and a good transitional season piece.
- Sporty casual outfit: this white t-shirt’s actually a thong bodysuit so it stays in place really well and doesn’t create VPL.
- Business casual outfit: a black blazers is such a great wardrobe staple. I like a blazer that’s shorter and more fitted to look more formal and give shape since the pants are looser.
- Weekend outfit: black rock t-shirt but any t-shirt would work either tucked into the pants or knotted.
- Casual look : a white jean jacket is great for spring outfits and the cropped length shows the waist detail.
- Date night | girls night out outfit. Sparkly black sequin bodysuit. Add some sparkle and make it feminine with a sequin top and killer heels.
Shop the black faux leather pants and all of the outfits
Black faux leather pants and joggers
The Shoes and Accessories
How to wear joggers | How do you style them?
Let me know your favorite of these looks or how you style yours in the comments. As well as any content you want to see. Thank you!
Subscribe for more fashion and style Vlogs
How do you style your joggers and faux leather pants
Do you call them leather joggers, leather pants or trousers? Let me know in the comments as well as your favorite way to style them.
Sizing: I sized up in these black leather joggers for a slouchier look.
If you’ve been wondering how to style leather joggers and what to wear with them, I hope this gave you some style inspo. Thanks so much for reading, watching, your kindness, and support Eve xoxo
Disclaimer: Some of these are affiliate links which I receive a small commission from if you use them to shop.
This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.