Everything you need to know about Sarah Flint flats before you buy
Sarah Flint sandals and pumps came onto my radar last year from seeing a photo of Margot Robbie wearing white high heel pumps and jeans. She looks gorgeous in everything but I’vee been after a pair of white heels. After getting the Sarah Flint perfect pumps which are so comfortable, I thought I’d try the Sarah Flint flats and Perfect sandals as well. I’d been looking for a pair of luxury sandals and was hoping that these would be just as comfy as her heels.
I’ve just tried both the Sarah Flint flats and Sarah Flint Perfect Sandals 100mm for the first time. Here’s everything you need to know before you order.
Sarah Flint Shoes Review | Mirjana flat sandals
Sarah Flint Mirjana Sandals Pros
- These Sarah Flint flats run true to size.
- Sarah Flint luxury sandals are all beautifully handmade in Italy.
- Direct to consumer pricing makes them a lot more affordable than a lot of other luxury shoe brands.
- These Sarah Flint sandals have elastic at the side of the upper so they fit most width feet.
- Super cute bow detailing.
- The outsole is made of lightweight and breathable leather.
- Full rubber forepart of the sole for grip so I didn’t feel like I was slipping or didn’t have traction at any time walking in them even on tile.
Sarah Flint Mirjana Sandals Cons
- They only come in whole sizes.
- The uppers didn’t come far enough/cover enough of my feet to give enough support. My little toe and sole actually hurt after wearing them as the sides didn’t come up far enough to cover my little toe joint. Not one other person mentions this in their reviews though so maybe it’s just me or since they’re made by hand mine got cut slightly differently.
- Soles aren’t padded like the Perfect Pumps are so the soles are hard and not as comfortable as I’d have liked for flats.
“I make sure we source the most exceptional materials, from triple-dyed Italian suedes to jacquards woven in 300-year-old British mills. Once they’re crafted, our shoes then go through rounds of prototyping and fit-testing, because I won’t give you what I wouldn’t wear myself.”Sarah Flint
Sarah Flint Discount Code
Use code SARAHFLINT-BAEVE for $50 off your 1st pair of Sarah Flint shoes.
Shop white bow flat sandals
Sarah Flint Perfect Sandals
I’ve got quite the Sarah Flint collection at this point. Luxury sandals are an investment, so when I find a brand that works, I tend to stick to them. I ordered the black suede Sarah Flint Perfect Sandals 100mm as I love suede and needed a pair of strappy black sandals for Winter. I did spray them with suede protector first just in case there was a drink spillage situation. They also come in 85mm if you prefer a lower heel or need a work heel, as well as in nude, blush or gold leather.
The Sarah Flint Perfect Sandals run true to size and I find them more comfortable than the Perfect Pumps which are comfortable. The strap across the toes doesn’t dig into my dancers toes which is often a problem I have and the ankle strap doesn’t cut into your ankles either. I’ll probably order either the gold or nude next as I don’t have any non-platform gold heels and my nude strappy sandals are pretty but cut into my toes when it’s hot out.
These shoes were gifted to me as part of the Sarah Flint Brand Ambassador program.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.