White stiletto heels can be hit or miss but this pair nails it! Plus how to style them like a pro
White heels, especially high heel white stilettos can be so hit and miss. As soon as I saw Margot Robbie’s white stiletto heels it was love at first sight so obviously I had to hunt down her exact pair. They’re the leather, limited edition Sarah Flint white stiletto heels. They were out of stock for ages but they’re finally back so I snapped up a pair before they sold out again. White pumps are hard to get right, they can either look really cheap or ever so chic. These were so worth the wait!
This post contains affiliate links.
What makes a chic white high heel
The quality and the material is everything when it comes to white pumps. Whereas some colors look great in patent, patent white is hard to pull off. A more expensive, soft leather looks much more sophisticated.
White platforms can also look a little cheap. If you’re wearing them as a fashion statement and part of the fun platform trend for 2022 that’s one thing and can look really cute. However, if you’re looking for a more polished look, a simple stiletto looks the best when it comes to high heel white pumps.
Celebrity Favorite White Pumps | The exact pair of white heels Margot Robbie’s wearing
Margot Robbie’s white heels are the limited edition Sarah Flint Perfect Pump 100mm. They are limited edition so they’re selling out fast. Sarah Flint is the under the radar luxury brand loved by so many celebrities and put on the map by Meghan Markle. It gained a celebrity following as they’re actually comfortables as far as pointed toe, stiletto heels go.
Shop Margot Robbie’s heels
The sizing runs true to size in the Sarah Flint leather perfect pumps but I size down in the suede versions of this heel. Margot Robbie and I are both wearing the leather white Perfect Pump 100mm but it also comes in 85mm. As well as in white satin 85mm if you’re looking for a bridal shoe with a blue interior for your something blue.
Use code SARAHFLINT-BAEVE for $50 off your 1st pair.
View this post on Instagram
I have 6 pairs of Sarah Flint heels (gifted) and keep accepting more as they’re some of the most comfortable and classy pumps I own. The brand’s known for their ‘Perfect Pump‘ which gets its name for a reason (or 6). The construction, material, quality, padded toe bed, arch support, steel rod in the heel to name a few.
Best of the rest | Other stunning white stiletto heels for 2022
If this pair of limited edition white heels is sold out or you’re looking something different, these are great alternative white stiletto heels to copy Margot Robbie’s look. Most of these are classics but there’s 1 or 2 fashion styles as well if you’re looking for more of an on trend statement heel.
Caviar or calfskin leather will show scratches less than patent or lambskin leather if you’re investing in a pair you want to last.
Margot Robbies white heel review
18 chic ways to wear white heels
If you’re wondering what to wear with your pumps or how to style them, these ideas will keep your stilettos on rotation. Once you have a pair of white heels, they’ll quickly become one of your favorites as they’re so versatile, even in winter.
- With white jeans. Keep it head to toe monochromatic or add some color.
- Style them with your leather pants
- With joggers for laid back chic.
- With leggings. Yes, they work even with suede or leather leggings!
- Euro chic with jeans and a blazer.
- Like Margot Robbie with leather pants, a crisp white t-shirt and a longline coat.
- With a leather skirt and white shirt to create a color sandwich.
- With a work dress for a fresher look for the office than black pumps.
- Spring fresh with your favorite floaty dress.
- With a midi sweater dress for Fall and cooler Spring days.
- With a skirt or shorts coord set.
- With tailored shorts, a crop top and longer length blazer.
- Add wide leg pants, a bralette top and slouchy blazer for 2022.
- Style your stilettos with cut off shorts, a tank and blazer for an unexpected way to style your casual shorts.
- With a white pants suit for a look that says effortless chic.
Daily fashion, style, trend forecasts and sale alerts.