The Sarah Flint Shoes to Own, Full Review & Everything You Need to Know About This Luxury Shoe Brand
Sarah Flint shoes might not be a name you’ve heard but I can pretty much guarantee you’ve seen her chic shoes. Sarah Flint shoes celebrity fans include Cindy Crawford in Sarah Flint heels and flats, Margot Robbie in the Perfect Pumps, Lady Gaga, Amal Klooney and Emma Roberts. Probably most famously, Meghan Markle who’s been wearing the Sarah Flint flats since almost the companies beginning in 2012 and created a 25,000 person waitlist for her Natalie flats. Don’t worry, they’re back in stock now.
Treat yourself to $50 off your first pair using code SARAHFLINT-BAGLAMOURANDGAINS
What sets Sarah Flint shoes apart
Sarah Flint shoes are hand made in the same Italian factories as many other luxury shoe brands such as Manolo Blahnik, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin. But that’s where the similarities stop! What sets Sarah’s shoes apart is that they’re packed with innovative comfort design, more on that below. The reason they no longer have the ultra luxury pricing, is that they cut out the retailer markup and are direct-to-consumer.
Every shoe is made with a delicate touch and a skilled eye. No less than 12 craftsmen perfect a single pair of shoes from start to finish. Each pair of Sarah Flint shoes comes with a handwritten note from the artisan that’s finished yours (mine were made by Alice). Sarah Flint works with different factories based on specific materials or shoemaking processes that they have perfected over the years. I love Sarah’s attention to detail and only accepting the best construction.
Sarah Flint shoes only came onto my radar last year and caught my eye for their elegant, feminine look. What stood out to me besides the styles when talking to the company was their discerning sourcing and commitment to how their luxury footwear is hand crafted in Italy. As well as how they price their shoes, that they’re comfort driven, elegant and a durable investment piece.
“I started this company because I wanted to make shoes women wore in their everyday lives that were actually comfortable and functional”Sarah Flint
Celebrity Crush | Celebrities Wearing Sarah Flint Shoes
Besides Meghan Markle, celebrities like Lady Gaga, Amal Clooney have all been seen wearing Sarah Flint shoes. It was the chic, white, Perfect Pump 100 Sarah Flint heels that Margot Robbie was wearing that made me go for the Perfect Pumps as my gifted pair. As I was torn between these Sarah Flint heels or the Perfect Sandals.
Since it’s Summer, I went with nude or more specifically ‘Sand Calf’, although I also have my eye on the white too. I love pumps with jeans and a blazer for cooler Summer days. As well as for transitioning both from Spring to Summer and Summer to Fall.
Nude pumps are hard to find, as they’re either the wrong shade (too yellow, brown, dark, light), the wrong material (I prefer matte leather to vinyl) or uncomfortable. I was nervous ordering online that the nude shade would look the same in person since every monitor is different and that they’d fit. These are as beautiful in person as on screen and I’ve tried to keep the colors of them as true as possible in these photos so you can see exactly what they look like.
My favorite Sarah Flint Shoes | The Perfect Pumps
The name says it all and it’s the Perfect Pump 100 in all colors that wins my vote! It’s such a classic shoe that I know I’ll wear year after year. As well as get so much wear out of them which brings down the CPW (cost per wear). The Perfect Pump comes in 3 different heel heights but being 5’2″ and my style being the more feminine the better, the 100mm is my personal choice.
I chose the sand calf-leather Perfect Pump 100 as I already have black leather and nude suede pumps but not nude leather which is way more practical. I wanted to try these pumps first and check out the fit and comfort. Then if I loved the fit and comfort, order the white ones I’d seen on Margot Robbie. When it comes to white stilettos, you really are better to go for a luxury brand. So that they look polished and not Essex girl (I can say that, I’m from Essex).
Sarah Flint Perfect Pumps are such a great heel for wearing with jeans, a simple top and blazer for everyday. The Cipria Nappa Still Life is also on my shopping list as the feminine flower detail has my name all over it . Plus the color will go with pretty much any Summer dress or co-ord set.
Sarah Flint Perfect Pump Review
As I mentioned before, Sarah Flints heels are designed not just for their elegant look but funtionality and comfort. These 4″ heels have an expanded toe box (no squashed toes), arch support and 6 mm of extra footbed padding. But what does that actually translate to?
These do not feel as high on as they look. The arch support might feel a bit different if you’re not used to having it but it’s genius and so comfortable. I had zero pain trotting around in these shoes as the box didn’t squash my toes, the heel didn’t rub or slip and the rubber sole grips meant I wasn’t doing Bambi on ice.
Sarah Flint recommends sizing 1/2 size up in this heel style because of the pointed toe. You want the initial fit to be snug but not tight as they’re made from supple Italian calf leather which will give with wear. I tend to be a 6.5-7 depending on the shoe brand so went with the 7 which was Cinderella perfect. Expect to see a lot more of these shoes in my pics as they’re the most comfortable pumps I own and they go with everything.
Copy Margot Robbie’s look
View this post on Instagram
Margot Robbies wearing the Perfect Pump 100mm in white calf leather.
Why it’s called the Perfect Pump
Sometimes when you hear comfortable shoes, you think frumpy. These couldn’t be further from that. It’s called the perfect pump because it combines feminine style and comfort to be the only pump you’ll ever need. The anatomical arch support does exactly what it says. The additional 6mm of memory foam in the footbed makes wearing heels fun again rather than painful and the wider toe box means your feet don’t feel like they’re being crushed. Plus they have a sexy v-shaped vamp that’s just the right cut; not too low, not too high. They’re actually heels you can wear all day and still feel and look good in as well as actually be able to walk well in, hence the hashtag #walklikeawoman.
Sarah Flint Unboxing and Full Review
Sarah Flint Shoes Review. I took the Sarah Flint Perfect Pump 100 heels on a test drive and these are the results.
Price Tag | Luxury for Less
You know I believe in investing in feminine classic styles that last. Which is why the Perfect Pump 100 and Perfect Sandals 100 are my favorites. I love the highest heels but they have to be wearable. There’s nothing worse than leaving the house feeling fabulous and being miserable 5 minutes after putting your shoes on. Then spending the rest of the day/night in agony.
While Sarah Flint is a luxury shoe brand it has a lower price tag than most designer brands as they’re direct to consumer only. Since this saves on overheads, they pass those savings onto us!
What makes Sarah Flint shoes and heels so comfortable?
You know the shoes are comfortable when Meghan Markle made the Sarah Flint flats her shoe of choice during her pregnancy! When she was first spotted out in the Sarah Flint Natalie flats with Prince Harry, the style sold out and created a 25,000 person waiting list! The elegant pointed toe flat with its cute bow details is back, fully stocked and available in 14 different colors.
The white lace Natalie Sarah Flint flats would be a beautiful bridal shoe if you’re changing to flats later in the day. As well as for baby showers, mammas to be, city breaks or just for women who prefer flats.
Sarah Flint Perfect Construction
These are some of the shoes and boots key features that makes these beauties so comfortable.
- Anatomical arch support which supports the natural arch of the foot. I’ve been having arch pain from working out and my spin shoes so am grateful for this detail in construction.
- Foam cushioning: Sarah Flint shoes have an additional 3-6mm of memory foam depending on the style in the footbed for ultra comfort. Much appreciated by us girls who walk lots, especially over the London and Vegas cobble stones!
- Wider toe box on all of the styles from Sarah Flint flats to heels to boots to help preventing squishing your feet for all day comfort. Sarah wanted to design shoes you can wear all day, not be dying to take off and switch into flats.
- Rubber outsole: It’s amazing how many shoes don’t have this. The no-slip grip really helps with secure walkability and avoids the Bambi on ice effect.
- Steel rod stiletto: When it comes to investing in luxury shoes, besides looking and feeling fabulous, durability is key. The steel rod in the Sarah Flint heels makes these heels durable and improves the longevity of the heel. So no need to worry about the heel snapping off at an embarrassing moment!
- V-shaped vamp: A little toe cleavage is great, too much and it looks like the shoe doesn’t fit. I’ve found the Perfect Pump gives just the right amount of toe cleavage.
- Galvanized double zippers to ensure longevity of the beautiful gold hardware.
Made in Italy, but more importantly, made with care.Sarah Flint | Full shoe collection
How do choose the right size in Sarah Flint Shoes
- Most of the Sarah Flint shoes fit true to size. There’s a couple of exceptions and they provide specific size recommendations on every style on the website, like the Rosie loafer (Sarah Flint flats) and pointed pumps, which they recommend sizing half a size up in.
- When you first put on the shoes they should feel comfortably snug, but they will stretch in width with wear as the leather and suede softens.
- The shoes are hand made in Italy and use standard European sizing. Here’s the US to EU size conversion chart.
- If you need help finding your size, you can click connect at the top of their page to schedule a 30 minute private styling appointment via Zoom to ask any product or fit questions.
Questions to Ask Before Investing in Designer Pieces
When you’re investing in shoes, it’s reassuring to know the quality. Sarah Flint shoes are hand made my experts from hand stitched outsoles to hand cut leather uppers. They’re made using the highest form of craftsmanship because they believe we deserve that extra special touch.
Whether it’s shoes, accessories or clothes, when you’re investing in luxury brands it’s good to think about these things first.
- Do you love it or just like it
- Is it classic – will you get lots of use form it in years to come
- Is it value for money? Does the quality reflect the price and will they last.
- Are they comfortable? You’ll actually wear them.
- What will you wear them with? Not just a wardrobe full of pieces but nothign to wear with them. White, baclk and nude heels, flats and sandals go with pretty much everything.
Treat yourself to $50 off your 1st pair using code
Treat yourself to $50 off your 1st pair of Sarah Flint elegant, luxurious and comfortable shoes by using discount code: SARAHFLINT-BAGLAMOURANDGAINS
Sarah Flint Brand Ambassador
I’m honored to be a part of the Sarah Flint Brand Ambassador program and represent this elegant luxury shoe brand.
This post is a gifted partnership with Sarah Flint as a Brand Ambassador.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.