Designer swimwear & the luxury swimwear brands you need to know
Designer swimwear is one of those designer items that have been growing in popularity over the last few years. They’re often more affordable than a lot of other luxury goods and there always seems to be a sale going on. These luxury swimwear brands have come out with the most elegant designer swimsuits and bikinis for poolside, vacations, yachting, photos or even worn as a bodysuit to get max CPW. For designer swimsuits 2023, I’m currently eyeing the black cut out Versace swimsuit to go with my black Versace shorts as well as a few others on this women’s designer swimwear edit.
This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been wearing a lot more one piece swimsuits the last couple of years as I feel more comfortable and confident in them. The right cut womens designer swimwear can look so chic and flattering and the material is generally better quality for holding everything in. A bit like a Herve Leger bandage dress vs a fast fashion version.
The best designer swimsuits for 2023
Luxury swimwear brands swimsuits are definitely nothing like the matronly styles of the past. Designer one piece swimsuits and bikinis are on another level this year, especially Versace, Moschino and Balmain swimsuits with their sexy cut outs and gold accents.
I just got this Versace one piece swimsuit. As I’ve had the shorts all Summer and finally got my hands on this one as it kept selling out in my size. If in doubt size up. I probably should have but the 2 was sold out so I squeezed myself into the size 1. Under boobs are in afterall.
These super cute styles accent and lift what they should and are on trend for 2023. Whatever style of designer luxury swimwear you’re looking for, whether it’s a one piece designer swimsuit or bikini, these are the designer brands and styles to wear this Summer.
13 Trending Designer Luxury Swimwear Brands For 2023
- Dior for classic styles and prints in both designer bathing suits and bikinis.
- Zimmermann for super cute floral prints that go perfectly with their floral dresses. They have beautiful designer one piece swimsuits and bikinis.
- Versace for its instantly recognizable prints, logos and sexy cut outs.
- Balmain for its iconic and elegant gold button detailed womens designer luxury swimwear and sexy under wiring.
- Lisa Marie Fernandez for retro, feminine, flattering and meticulously constructed styles.
- Chiara Boni La Petite Rove for a feminine, floral, on trend luxury swimwear brand.
- Saint Laurent for classic and elegant swimsuits.
- PATBO for their show stopping stunning styles that are so unique and beautiful.
- Amir Slama if you like glamorous styles or are headed to Las Vegas these designer bathing suits are the swimwear to be seen in.
- Beach Bunny for sexy, high cut, fashionable styles.
- Everything But Water as they have lots of price points and designer bathing suit styles for all tastes.
- Ganni for simple and sophisticated one piece swimsuits with plunging necklines and flattering ruched waists.
- Moschino for their sexy cut out styles and gold logo hardware.
Womens designer swimwear to make a style statement this summer | Sexy one piece swimsuits & bikinis
I’ve included a few long sleeve swimsuits and rash guards in this designer luxury swimwear edit as they’re so unique. As well as providing SPF protection if you’re like me and like to stay covered up and protected but be outside and active in something cuter than a t-shirt.
How to wear your swimsuits in 2023
The one shoulder designer swimsuits and cut out styles check off the some of the key trends for 2023 and also double up as cute bodysuits. If you love the Patbo styles, this designer also makes the most beautiful coverups and maxi dresses.
If you want to up the glam of any of the simple black swimsuits, simply add a gold chain or rope belt for a sophisticated look. Chain belts are still a big trend for 2023 and an easy way to put a fresh spin on a swimsuit from previous seasons.
Coord sets are still in and always look put together. What I love about these Versace black and gold shorts besides the elasticated waist for all the poolside cocktails and snacks is that they can be worn with another top and platforms for the night and a swimsuit for the day. I’m queen of packing light and packing multi-tasking clothing and beauty products.
Designer one piece swimsuits | 25 stunning and stylish One piece swimsuits that will take your breath away
My favorite womens designer swimwear, swimsuits and bikinis for 2023. I can’t wait to get my black cut out Moschino one piece swimsuit and pink Balmain bikini back out this Summer.
Shop the best designer swimwear 2023 edition
I have my eye on this black cut out Greca Versace swimsuit for 2023. I live in Vegas, which means plenty of pool time and I’d also wear the Versace swimsuit as a bodysuit under a blazer.
Don’t forget Summer accessories to complete your chic pool look.
Connect with me
Follow for more daily fashion, style and fun on my stories.
More Summer beach, pool and vacation fashion essentials
More beach and poolside fashion, accessory and skincare essentials.