The prettiest Zimmermann dresses to splurge on this Summer
Zimmermann dresses are taking center stage this year. Especially the Botanica floral dress which went from runway to ‘most wanted’ pretty much single handedly by Victoria (In The Frow). It’s the prettiest dress I’ve seen this year! With its multicolor floral print, billowing silhouette that’s fitted at the waist and the most flattering halterneck. It’s top of my summer dress wishlist. However, this isn’t the only gorgeous dress Zimmermann showed this year. The entire collection was so etherial and beautiful and the movement of the pieces breathtaking. Many of these Zimmermann dresses have gone on sale since the time of writing this which is making them sell out fast.
I’ve hunted down the 7 prettiest Zimmermann floral dresses including both mini and maxi dresses and the best sale finds. These timeless and feminine pieces feature a lot of this years key trends from cut outs to volume. Pair with the prettiest pastel or nude strappy sandals and a structured mini bag to make this head turning look ‘the’ look of the season.
Which Zimmermann floral dresses to buy in 2021 | Splurge and Zimmermann sale dresses and finds
Time to blossom in these pretty Zimmermann dresses for Summer.
8 prettiest Zimmerman floral dresses
- Zimmermann dress -Botanica floral print halterneck dress | Trending now. This dress was look 6 of Zimmermann’s Spring 2021 Ready To Wear collection, Wild Botanica. I’ve linked the Zimmermann Botanica Silk-Linen Halter Gown from 2 stores as it’s selling out fast and No. 2 is the same Zimmermann dress on sale in size 2 only.
- Cassia Ruffle Mini Dress | The cutest cut out mini dress from their Swim & Resort collection. This Zimmermann dress is also available as a midi ,and as a matching balconette swimsuit and bikini.
- Botanica cutout linen-silk mini dress | Pretty pink, long sleeved and voluminous. This was look 25 of their Spring 2021 Ready To Wear collection, Wild Botanica.
- Zimmermann Luminous sleeveless floral maxi ON SALE | High neck, belted classic.
- Botanica floral linen mini dress ON SALE| This elegant Zimmermann dress is on sale for under $450. The yellow floral print mini would be perfect for polo matches or horse racing. Outside of the Royal Enclosure that is as it’s quite short. It’s also available as a to die for silk linen organza gown.
- Zimmermann Wild Botanica Luminous silk chiffon mini dress ON SALE | A light breezy floral dress for summer with long billowing blouson sleeves and draw ties at the hips for a flattering fit. Plus elasticated cuffs and a relaxed fit make this an effortless and pretty Summer style. Spring 2021 Collection, Wild Botanica. The mini dress is also available here if the one on sales sold out.
- Zimmermann Alia off-the-shoulder floral print mini dress 55% OFF SALE | This super cute floral mini is one of their best sellers and made for lunch dates and vacations. I love that this dress has a halterneck as well so there’s no issues of the off the shoulder style falling down.
- Zimmermann Luminous midi dress | A lighter more floaty version of the silk chiffon version above. This beautiful cornflower blue print, mutton sleeves and tiered skirt is such a feminine look for summer.
Zimmermann was founded by the Zimmermann Sisters Nicky and Simone ZIMMERMANN in Sydney in 1991. The designers create both ready to wear and swim and resort wear
This iconic Australian brand has stayed true to its original vision: sophisticated femininity, a passion for detail and a love of colour and print. SistersZIMMERMANN Our Story
Complete Your Look
I love all of the pretty pastel pinks trending this year as I love very feminine styles. These pretty pastel or neutral shoes and bags from this years hottest designers will see you through the Summer not just to go with your new Zimmermann floral dress.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.