No more bad hair days, roots or static hair!
Women’s designer baseball caps might seem like a lot to spend on a hat but the amount of use mine gets has given it great CPW! I have quite a collection of hats, even though I’m not really a hat girl but my Balmain baseball cap is what I turn to the most for everyday. Yes, I love my super cute, oversized floppy sun hats for the beach and pool but they’re not really practical for driving and everyday. Whereas a women’s designer baseball cap can be worn running errands, working out, to a casual bar, traveling, hiding second day hair and roots, on game day and for all seasons. Once upon a time they definitely weren’t fashion but designer brands including Chanel have been churning out logo hats for the last few years giving them their mark of approval. No longer just for the gym. Celebrities and models off duty Rihanna, Meghan Markle, Kim Kardashian and Hailey Bieber are all wearing them for everyday.
This logo baseball cap post contains affiliate links.
Good womens designer caps aren’t just for bad hair days. I also use mine when I haven’t done my makeup, for sun protection and take it on a lot of flights. As my hair tends to go super static during flights. I just pop it on at the end of the flight and pull my hair through the back hole. Simple logo baseball caps tend to be a lot more flattering than a Dad hat or bucket hats.
Features to look for in a women’s designer baseball cap
When looking for womens designer baseball caps besides the color and price consider these features for the best fit and to get the most wear out of them:
- Styles with holes at the back to pull your hair through.
- Adjustable straps for the perfect fit.
- Breathable materials if you’re going to be wearing it in summer or when working out.
- A classic shape women’s designer baseball cap tends to stay in style for longer than other styles like trucker caps.
- For the most classic style logo baseball cap, go for simple print/embroidery in neutral colors.
The best womens designer baseball caps for all tastes in style
There are so many designer brands carrying women’s designer baseball caps in their collections now that it’s pretty easy to find a style that works for you.
If you want a more low key look, Saint Laurents designer baseball cap with it’s subtle gold tone YSL hardware or Tom Ford’s hat are both hard to beat.
If you’re looking for an edgier look, check out Stand Studio faux leather hats to rock this years leather on leather trend. It’s cotton lined so less worry about getting a sweaty head!
If you’re wanting to style yours with a blazer or just to add color, Saint Laurent’s bouclé women’s designer baseball cap matches the aesthetic really well for a cohesive look.
If you’re rocking the head to toe denim trend this year, Courreges and Saint Laurent do the perfect denim women’s designer baseball caps to complete your outfit with.
For a feminine style Dolce & Gabbana has a super pretty eyelet lace baseball hat. Although it comes with a pretty price tag too.
If you’re more about the bling and a sparkly girl like myself, check out either Roger Vivier or Chanel for crystal embellished styles.
For full on logos you can’t miss, it has to be Gucci’s GG denim hat or Balmain’s black and white Jacquard cap.
Shop designer baseball caps
The 20 best designer baseball caps for women that I came across during my search from Dior to Versace. If you’re looking for a classic style that’s more versatile go for a smaller logo on a neutral color like black, white or beige. Fendi, Chanel and Balmain do some of the best versions of these.
Why I chose the Balmain hat
Use code RF-220X-D9218D at Italist checkout to be entered to win their monthly $500 store credit giveaway.
Balmain baseball caps are simple but still a subtle statement piece. This Balmain hat elevates a casual outfit more than a plain black baseball cap would. It also has an adjustable strap at the back and is on sale! Pretentious? Maybe. Basic? No In style? Definitely.
How to style designer baseball caps
Designer baseball caps are one of those pieces that go with pretty much all of your casual wear but if you want some outfit inspo here’s 12 ways to style them:
- Wear them with matching loungewear sets.
- Style baseball caps with jeans, a white tee, a blazer and sneakers.
- With a white sweater and skinny jeans for a classic look.
- For an on trend look try a denim cap with a denim-on-denim outfit.
- Go for an edgy look with the leather on leather trend and try a leather cap with leather joggers or pants and a leather moto jacket.
- A women’s designer baseball cap with a tank or tee, denim skirt and sneakers keeps the look laid back and casual.
- As above but with jean shorts.
- A t-shirt dress and baseball cap with a pony looks cute but casual.
- For elevated street style, style a white button down shirt with black straight leg jeans and loafers or slides.
- Make a blazer look less corporate by styling it with jeans and a designer baseball cap for effortless casual chic.
- Summer outfit idea: bike shorts, tee, denim jacket and logo baseball cap.
- Any leggings outfit works with womens designer baseball hat.
Are they worth the splurge?
Whether it’s worth the splurge or not depends on how much you’d actually wear it and what your budget is. For me it’s a closet staple that I wear at least once a week and always travel with.
More hat trends to rock this year
If you’re not a designer baseball hat person, check out these other hat trends. From summery headwear to fashion forward looks. These pieces are a way to add personal flair to any outfit.