My Post-Workout Skincare Routine
Elemis and Sweaty Betty just joined forces for a complete outside in approach to health and fitness with their ELEMIS x Sweaty Betty Post-Workout Perfection Collection. I love the Sweaty Betty leggings and supportive sports bras but it’s the first time I’ve seen a skincare company and fitness company collaborate and it’s a genius idea. The collaboration includes a 6 piece Elemis post workout skincare and beauty set in a sleek black Sweaty Betty makeup bag.
I always try to keep my post workout skincare routine as quick as possible. As I workout in the mornings and want something refreshing, effective, that smells great and that will get rid of the post workout flush without taking ages to do.
Elemis Post Workout Skincare
I discovered Elemis back 2002 when I was dancing on the cruise ships. We’d often get asked to do spa demonstrations and that’s what the beauty therapists used on us. As much as I try lots of different products to be able to compare and review them, there’s some brands I keep coming back to when I find something that works, that I like and that I enjoy using. We spend so much time and money on it we might as well try and enjoy it. Elemis fits so well into a post workout skincare routine as it makes the gym changing rooms feel like a spa rather than a chore.
Each Elemis product is effective and luxurious enough to be used in spas. So if you’re wanting to try a new post workout routine, this actually comes as a complete set of 6 products. Not only handy but they’re cheaper to buy as a set than individually. The complete set including the bag is only $140 but worth $212.00.
The set has everything you need to shower, double cleanse, exfoliate, tone, primer, hydrate, refresh and recharge post workout.
The ELEMIS x Sweaty Betty Post-Workout Skincare Collection includes:
- Pro-Collagen Energizing Marine Cleanser 150ml – Full Size. This smells amazing and foams up really well for a good deep clean.
- Superfood CICA Calm Cleansing Foam 50ml. You can feel almost like an oxygen facial deep clean with this super foaming cleanser and it helps to reduce the redness from working out and balance your skin.
- Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads – 14 pads. I’ve been using these tri-enzyme pads once a week rather than everyday for baby soft skin and to remove my self tanner to make my face ready for a new application.
- Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist 100ml – Full Size. This is one of my favorite skincare products in this kit as it’s so refreshing and a great multitasker: toner, primer and hydrating mist. I’ve put mine in the fridge for a cooling post shower blast.
- Superfood CICA Calm Hydration Juice 20ml. This little gel tube is packed with vitamins and superfoods to calm, cool and hydrate. A little goes a long way. I think finish with my SPF mixed with a few self tanning drops.
- Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 100ml. This is travel size which makes it perfect for throwing in your gym bag. I always prefer using my own products than the gyms as I know what they are.
- Warm-Up Massage Balm 150ml – Full Size. This is lovely in the evening to wind down and give tired muscles a rest. I’ve been having Mr Dawes give me a shoulder rub while watching TV and it smells just like the spa.
- Exclusive Sweaty Betty Utility Essentials Wash Bag. This is big enough for all of the products plus extra space for your deodorant, SPF and hair brush.
This exclusive post workout skincare collection of active skin and bodycare essentials in collaboration with Sweaty Betty is available exclusively here:
Embrace your inner wellness warrior with these feel-good favourites.Elemis
Sweaty Betty Review
This Sweaty Betty leggings and sports bra are such a great marbled print for summer. The sizing runs true to size and doesn’t squish you like some leggings and sports bras do. The Sweaty Betty leggings are high waisted, ‘bum sculpting’ with cleverly placed seams and have pockets big enough for your phone, credit card and ID. The Sweaty Betty sports bra’s really supportive and super soft. As much as I love the look of thinner straps, wider straps are definitely more comfortable and supportive.
These products were gifted to me by Elemis. This post contains affiliate links which don’t affect the price to you in anyway.