How to get an easy golden glow and glam makeup looks
Glamour makeup tutorials will never go out of style and a glam glow always looks fabulous year round. This look is not super heavy or all about a red lip but a glamorous golden glow that’s more bronzed goddess than smoky. As a pageant beauty queen, I was always having my makeup done or doing it myself for events, so I’ve picked up a lot of golden glam makeup tips along the way.
This is one of my favorite, quick and easy, shimmery golden glow glam makeup looks because every queen likes to glow. I love this classic look as it won’t date.
Glamour makeup tutorial | How to get a golden glow
The best way to get glam makeup and a golden glow starts with good skin and good foundation application. You’ll also want to find a beautiful gold highlighter, metallic eyeshadows and luminescent setting spray. I’ve shared all of the makeup used for this glam makeup below the video.
When Beauty Blender came out with their new Beauty Queen edition you know I had to jump all over it. I’ve been using a beauty blender for as long as I can remember and this crown packaging and pink sponge was an easy sell to me. As the girlier the better in my opinion.
There are cheaper options than Beauty Blender and I’ve tried many but I always come back to the Beauty Blender. The Beauty Blender makes being streak free super easy. Streaks do not make me feel regal!
Beauty Blender Application Tips
- Dampen your beauty blender before use and squeeze well before using. If you use the sponge dry it will suck up all of the product rather than putting it on your face where you want it.
- Bounce the beauty blender across the skin, don’t drag or smudge it across skin.
- Wash after each use.
- Beauty Blenders solid cleansing bar and textured, pink silicone pad make it easy to clean each time. I know I’ve been guilty in the past of not cleaning my sponges as often as I should but this definitely helps me make it part of my routine. I’m sure my skin thanks me for it!
Glam makeup tutorial to recreate this golden glow glam makeup red carpet ready look
Watch the quick and easy to follow youtube glamour makeup tutorial.
What you’ll need for this glamour makeup tutorial to create a golden glow | Cruelty-free makeup
This list of products used in the glamour makeup tutorial contains affiliate links which don’t affect the price in anyway and I always hunt down the best prices for you.
- Primer: Rodial Glass Primer a silky hydrating, lightweight face primer with light-scattering technology. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is also hard to beat. Both are cruelty-free
- Beauty Blender. The best price for the Queen Beauty Blender is on Amazon Beauty Blender Queen Edition
- Foundation: Era Everyday Aerobrush Foundation $28
- Concealer: Wander Matte and Illuminating Concealer
- To Bake : Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder in Translucent
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Eyeshadow: Dawes Custom Cosmetics
- Contour: Fake Bake Blush Bronzer
- Mascara: Kat Von D Vegan Mascara
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Waterproof Tattoo Liner.
- Lashes: Ardell Wispies 100% animal free.
- Lip Liner: Dawes Custom Cosmetics Always Sharp in Berry or Twig
- Lipstick: Dawes Custom Cosmetics Bora Bora
- Setting Spray: Iconic London Prep Set Glow primer and setting spray I use this as both a primer and setting spray. Don’t skip this step of the glamour makeup tutorial if you tend to have combination or oily skin or it’s a hot and humid day.
Dress: Faviana S8011 | Jewelry: Elementz By Prerna
More glam beauty and glowing skincare tips
To prep your skin for this glamour makeup tutorial try these skincare tips to create the perfect canvas to start with,