Copy the Fitness Pro WBFF Bikini Pro Leg Workout For Toned Legs & Booty!
Womens leg workouts tend to be a little different as the glutes get prioritized as well in this workout. As a WBFF bikini pro a lot of emphasis is on the glutes and as a personal trainer it’s one of the muscles I get asked for help with the most. This free weight leg workout routine is for all levels and doesn’t use any fixed path machines. I like free weight leg and butt workouts as they make you engage your core and work with all body shapes and sizes. So if you’re looking to change things up give this bikini leg workout for women a go. Men you can do it too!
As a WBFF Pro Bikini Diva, the legs and butt are always being judged and a priority. I’ve always had to focus hard on these areas to make the changes so I know what works and what doesn’t.
Here are a few of my favorite free weight leg and booty exercises to get your legs and butt toned and stronger.
What you’ll need for this free weight leg workout (plus glutes)
A barbell, a medicine Ball and dumbbells.
Free weight leg workout for women
Feel free to change up the reps and set.
- Wide Barbell squats
- Dumbbell squat hold
- Lunge step backs with overhead press and balance
- Dumbbell step backs
- Barbell side step up squats
- Swiss ball/ stability ball leg raises (add ankle weights to make it harder)
Bikini Leg and Glute Workout at Home Tips
- Workout out conscientiously: Concentrate on feeling the muscles you want to work, working.
- Add or minus reps, sets and weights every so often to keep your muscles challenged and to gain strength and stamina.
- Engage your core throughout.
- Be consistent.
- Be patient with results. The time it takes to see a difference varies for everyone as we all have different diets among other variants.
- Don’t give up! Often it’s tempting to give up before we see results rather than trusting the process and being patient. The results will come!
What’s your favorite leg or butt exercise from this video?
What else would you like to see me demonstrate or help you with on Glamour and Gains. Let me know via Instagram.