Add a little sparkle and fun to everyday in December with this years 25 days of the most beautiful little luxuries
Beauty advent calendars 2021 are back and more beautiful than ever. They’re another reason I love the holiday season and one of the things I get really excited about. Beauty advent calendars are such a great way to try new products, brands and more waistline friendly than chocolate or wine advent calendar versions. Although, I like to have all 3 and I personally blame chocolate advent calendars for my morning chocolate habit.
What are the best beauty advent calendars 2021
In my opinion there’s only 1 way to go when it comes to beauty advent calendars and that’s a beauty advent calendar that’s not just 1 brand. These are my 3 favorite beauty advent calendars as I prefer calendars that have lots of different brands to try instead of just 1. That way I can try new or expensive brands like La Mer without forking out $350 as well as pick up a few new favorites.
- SpaceNK $245 (worth over $900). Available now.
- Harrods £250/$344 worth £1166/$1604. Release date not announce yet but I’ll be the 1st to let you know.
- Net-A–Porter $350 worth $1700. Available now.
What’s the difference between these 3 beauty advent calendars
There’s not much difference in price between SpaceNK and Harrods but Harrods always feels more luxurious. Especially the rich green and gold advent calendar itself, even if the products aren’t that different.
Net-A-Porter is more expensive than the other 2 but thats because 17 of the products are full size. So if you know you love the products, this is the way to go. Whichever one of these 3 best beauty advent calendars you go for you really can’t go wrong. They all remind me of being a kid and the excitement of opening a new advent calendar door each morning.
SpaceNK beauty advent calendar 2021
This is available now but snap it up while you can as this beauty sells out fast every year. Here’s the scoop:
This year it has 30 not 24 or 25 beauty surprises from your favorite brands. It’s full of their bestsellers (not all are cruelty-free) worth over $900. Brands include La Mer, Augustinus Bader and Sunday Riley. Ok, so maybe it’s not a surprise about what’s in the calendar but at least you know what you’re getting for your money. You don’t know what’s behind each door so at least the order’s a surprise.
What’s in the SpaceNK beauty advent calendar 2021
Here’s the full list of what’s in the SpaceNK beauty advent calendar 2021. Olaplex No.3 is one of my favorites as it’s really helped prevent my blonde hair snapping especially around the front. It’s also vegan and cruelty-free.
- Sunday Riley – C.E.O Glow Oil (15ml)
- Sunday Riley – A+ High-dose Retinoid Serum (5ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury – Push Up Lashes Travel Mascara (4ml)
- Olaplex – No.3 Hair Perfector (full size – 100ml)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Hyaluronic Serum (10ml)
- Dr. Dennis Gross – Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel (5 App)
- Hourglass – Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Reflect (3.5g)
- Sol De Janeiro – Bom Dia Bright Cream (75ml)
- The Ordinary – Caffeine Solution 5% + Egcg (full size – 30ml)
- Drunk Elephant – O-bloos Rosi Drops & Lala Retro Whipped Cream (5ml + 5ml)
- Boy Smells – Ash Candle (85g)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Loose Setting Powder- Translucent (6g)
- Fresh – Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy (2.2g)
- Caudalie – Beauty Elixir (30ml)
- Kate Somerville – Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream (full size – 50ml)
- Dermalogica – Special Cleansing Gel (50ml)
- Precleanse (Sachet) – Dermalogica
- Dermalogica – Daily Microfoliant (Sachet)
- Rose Inc – Blush Divine Radiant Lip & Cheek Color – Azalea (full size – 4.5g)
- La Mer – Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Cream (7ml)
- Medik8 – R-retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum (full size – 15ml)
- Medik8 – Hydr8 B5 Intense (8ml)
- Jo Loves – A Pomelo Bath & Shower Gel (75ml)
- Laura Mercier – Pure Canvas Primer in Blurring (25ml)
- Sisley – Black Rose Cream Mask (10ml)
- Sisley – Ecological Compound (10ml)
- Augustinus Bader – The Rich Cream (15ml)
- Augustinus Bader – The Face Oil (2.2ml)
- Nars – Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita (full size – 3.5g)
- Summer Fridays – Jet Lag Mask (full size – 64g)
Harrods beauty advent calendar 2021
This is another beauty advent calendar that seems expensive but is great value for money. This year the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is £250/$344 but it includes 25 cult-favorite beauty goodies worth £1166/$1604. I’ll update this as soon as I have more details.
If I had to pick 1 of these 3 it’d be this one. One because I grew up in London and visiting Harrods, I was obsessed with their white chocolate ginger bread man from their food hall as a kid. I’m still a huge fan of Harrods food hall as well as their perfume and bag departments. Two because it’s likely to have some brands exclusive to Harrods. Three, it’s so quintessentially British, reminds me of home, and their beauty advent calendar is always one of the best year after year.
Our annual beauty advent calendar is coming very soon and you’re going to be obsessed. Expect an uber glamorous set of doors filled with everything you need for a beauty haul to rival them all. In the meantime, check out our incredible selection of beauty gift sets below.Harrods
What’s in the Harrods beauty advent calendar 2021
There’s 25 beauty products, one behind each door of December through Christmas. Think luxury brands like Augustus Bader, Wishful, Sunday Riley, Dr. Barbara Sturm and Evidens De Beauté with skincare, haircare and makeup goodies. I don’t want to give too much away as the fun’s in the surprise behind each door everyday. Although the Harrods website tells you exactly what’s in there if you want a sneek peek.
Net-A-Porter beauty advent calendar 2021 $350 | Available now
This is more expensive than the other 2 beauty advent calendars because it contains 17 full-size and 8 travel-size products. Think luxe favorites like Augustinus Bader, Charlotte Tilbury, Dr. Barbara Sturm and 111Skin. It’s another cult best beauty advent calendar that sells out fast.
Winter’s always drying and harsh on skin and these beauty, hair and skincare products are designed to help your skin look make it through and look and feel as luminous and hydrated as possible. There’s even Diamond Instant Glow Express Mini Lift Ampoules to help restore your skin.
The NET-A-PORTER beauty Advent calendar 2021 has everything a girl could want to see us through Winter without looking like Rudolph and get ready for the holiday parties. It only came out today (October 14th) so be sure to get your hands on it first before this limited edition beauty advent calendar 2021 edition sells out.
Get ready for the holiday season
Daily fashion, style and shopping
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.