Trending white sneakers from designers to high street the fashion pack are wearing in 2021
White sneakers will always be a classic wardrobe essential for all seasons and especially Spring and Summer. The white sneakers trend is perfect for when you need something more practical than slides or heels e.g. for when you’re running to your airport gate or after your kids. Classic white sneakers for women have gone from gym wear to street wear with brands and styles for all tastes and budgets. From designer white sneakers to more affordable brands the white sneaker trend is still going strong.
The best white sneakers for women style and ‘in’ designer might change from year to year but the basic shape is a must have in every woman’s (and mans) shoe collection. Women’s white leather sneakers are more practical and longer lasting than suede or canvas as well as being more fashion forward for 2021.
Find the perfect, versatile women’s white sneakers for your 2021 wardrobe. These are all of the ‘in’ brands and styles this year from Adidas, Valentino, Golden Goose, Veja Campo, Stella McCartney, Givenchy and Reebok that the fashion influencers and bloggers are wearing this year. The best white sneakers for women that don’t look like school plimsolls but practical and stylish footwear.
Shop these best white sneakers for women 2021 edit | New Season
- Balmain women’s white leather sneakers – On sale
- Valentino Garavani Rockstud sneaker – on sale and selling out fast
- Adidas | Classic black and white sneakers under $100. They also come with other color stripes.
- Reebok Club C classics, the ultimate British women’s white sneakers
- Versace – these are one of the best women’s designer sneakers for a low key look.
- Alexander McQueen white with cute pink accents and they’re on sale!
- Stella McCartney (on sale)
- Givenchy urban street white leather sneakers with a subtle black accent.
- Stella McCartney loop logo sneakers. Subtle but stylish sneakers for 2021.
- Veja Campo extra white lace-up sneakers – probably the most sighted sneaker on Instagram. If you prefer a lower profile and lower tongue, these are the Veja’s I ordered. Don’t size up like it tells you too or you’ll end up with boats. At least Nordstrom has free shipping and returns so if you need to exchange them you can easily do so.
- Golden Goose on sale
- Common Projects Original Achilles Sneaker
- Ash low key, logo free, box fresh white sneakers and they just went on sale! If they’re sold out there, you can also get them on sale here.
- Adidas originals superstar low top sneakers. Adidas made the list twice as they are such a classic sneaker brand.
- Balenciaga Tripe S Sneaker. The fastest selling out sneaker on the list. If the link in the photos sold out, check these stores for them: Farfetch or Saks.
Style your new white women’s sneakers with your favorite summer dress, jean shorts, tank top and leggings or even with your work outfit while commuting.
What I’m wearing
I found it really hard to narrow down these sneakers to the ones that were the most my style and I thought were more classic and wouldn’t date as quickly. I was torn between Veja and the Golden Goose black and white leather sneakers. Golden Goose are famous for their worn in, distressed look but this seasons Golden Goose are box fresh white and I love the clean new look.
I ordered the Veja Espalar Sneaker as they’re such good value and ethically made. I tried a couple of styles and ended up with this style as the other Veja’s tongue came too high and dug into my ankles. The women’s Veja Espalar sneakers run true to size. I was told to size up and they were like boats so order your normal size.
Connect with me
Share your looks with me on Instagram using #glamourandgains so that I can share them on my stories and see how you styled them.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.