Luxury brands have stepped up the flip flip game with these trending styles for Summer
Designer flip flops make going to the pool and beach more stylish and work just as well for comfortable everyday footwear as they do for vacation. These are the designer brands doing women’s designer flip flops the best right now with their fashion forward, covetable styles. Whether it’s traditional rubber designer thong sandals, leather, logos or iconic rockstuds you’re looking for, they’re all on this women’s designer flip flop edit.
11 Designer Flip Flops to Slip Into This Summer
- Balenciaga Logo Flip Flop on sale up to 40% off. Comes in black/white or or pink.
- Paloma Flip Flop – a luxe white leather designer flip flop made in Brazil. Brazil seem to do it best when it comes to flip flops which isn’t surprising with all of their beaches.
- The Valentino Rockstud jelly sandal comes in red or pink and gold synthetic or plain pink jelly material is instantly recognizable as Valentino Garavani from the fun pyramid studs. They’re designed to check all of the boxes: comfort, style and durability.
- VLOGO sandal, call me bias but Valentino Garavani does womens designer flip flops really well. This designer thong sandal’s dressier than your average flip flop and looks great with summer dresses and shorts. This jelly thong designer flip flop comes in elegant black or light ivory/blush.
- Roman Stud Sandal. The most simple and understated of all of these flip flops. It’s the simplicity of this style that makes them so wearable and pretty. Simple black leather with a single supersized stud is all these flip flops need to make them a statement style for Summer.
- Gucci GG Logo flip flop. If you like logos, you’ll love these Gucci designer flip flops with interlocking G-logo hardware on the upper web strap and GG embossed sole. Wear these to the pool or to a beach dinner, they make packing easy and lighter as they’re so versatile.
- Gucci T-Strap Flip Flop. More low key and elegant than the beach/pool vibe flip flops above. These look just as gorgeous in white as they do in black but also come in blue or platino if you prefer a pop of color or are coordinating with your other accessories or an outfit. They have a rubberized sole pad making them just as functional as they are fashionable.
- Givenchy G Chain flip flop. These red lambskin designer flip flops are less logo and more luxe comfort. They’re on the most expensive end of this flip flop edit but these are more of an everyday shoe and since lambskin tends to be more on the delicate side, I’d save these womens designer flip flops for going out and not the pool.
- Givenchy Elba Sandal. More red and more Givenchy. This time with the designers name in silver hardware across the top and a small heel making these a comfortable summer style versus beach casual.
- Christian Louboutin Loubi Flip Flop. Would it be a complete women’s designer flip flop edit without Louboutin? These are another silver, spike stud embellished style with Louboutins signature red sole. Made of rubber, these are the womens designer thong sandals made for making a statement at the beach or pool.
- Lafayette 148 New York Sabine Flip Flop. These are the most unique designer flip flops on this edit with their luxe gold hardware and 2 tone leather straps making them a style that goes with almost every color. They’re understated, with no logos or name but just as stylish and with their cushioned footbed made for city walking and brunching. They also come in black.
Eve Dawes is a Blogger, Podcaster, Mrs. England World 2020, a WBFF Pro Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, NASM certified Personal Trainer, Founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics and GlamourandGains.com. Eve's also the host of BFF (beauty, fitness & fashion) segment on Spill The Tea Live! The show for British Expats. Eve has over 15 years experience in the fashion world, is an avid traveller and cruelty-free beauty advocate.